View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

You bet I'm playing it! Not much or frequently, granted, but the little time I have put into it is really well done. Reading your post makes me just want to continue on and get off my fat ass and swing that sword baby!