Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Talkingship Forums - View Single Post - Introduction thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobT View Post
Thanks to Jitterbug for the opportunity to help test out the forums, I've been a listener to the podcast and lurker on the site for a looong time now and it's awesome to see it all grown up.

If you give a shit, i'll introduce myself. My name's Rob, from the UK and I like titties.

PS. if it wasn't for Talking Ship i'd have never heard of Explosions in the Sky, or Black Dynamite, so I owe you mother fuckers big time.
Awesome! Thanks, Rob. If all I ever do is spread awareness of Black Dynamite, I'll feel like I had a pretty damn good life!