View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I am a dinosaur when it comes to how I feel about music as a thing. For me it is more than just what is coming out of the speakers. It's a living breathing entity that takes you to a place and creates ideas. Hell, I wrote a song about it recently for Fifty to Phoenix. I love the art and liner notes and the credits and guest musician acknowledgements. It all builds on the magic of music for me. I like Jitterbug's idea. It already exists on many newer albums. iTunes has interactive booklets for some albums when you purchase the whole thing. It could go a lot further though. Like having bio-links and facts when you click certain areas. I am rambling.
Cover art is important to me.