Talkingship Forums

Talkingship Forums (http://talkingship.com/forums/index.php)
-   Television Shows (http://talkingship.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What shows are you watching? (http://talkingship.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2762)

Cam-Dog 12-27-2011 12:35 AM

Been watching Mad Men too just 10 episodes in and its great. Also Breaking Bad season 3 fucking amazing.

Grantly 12-27-2011 06:41 AM

Oh man. Breaking Bad. Wait for season four. That shit is bananas. My favorite season of any show I've ever seen. Can't wait for season five.

I'm pretty excited for Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother to start back up. How I Met Your Mother has been pretty hit or miss this season (Kal Penn has pretty much ruined every scene he's been in, which is a lot) but the last couple episodes have been great. Luckily Big Bang Theory has been good. The extra screen-time the girls have been getting has actually been pretty funny.

I watched all three seasons of Community a few weeks ago, and I have to say it's the funniest show I've ever watched. Its potential cancellation is a tragedy the likes of which we haven't seen since Arrested Development was cancelled. Hopefully it gets to come back.

MsDrunkyTS 12-27-2011 02:45 PM

been getting in to burn notice on netflix and American horror story has got me going to . . . And don't forget about Always sunny in Philadelphia

McChicken116 12-27-2011 08:44 PM

And if it does get cancelled, lets firebomb NBC

Gingerboy507 12-28-2011 09:05 PM

A good chunk of my shows I watch have ended this year Smallville, Blue Mountain State and worst of Friday Night Lights but the main shows that I watch that are still running are Walking Dead, Supernatural and Breaking Bad sadly this upcoming season will be the last one. I still watch Family Guy and South Park but the laughs have been few and far between the last couple years.

MarksmanShrimp 01-03-2012 03:42 PM

Breaking Bad and Spartacus, though as I'm a Brit without Sky I'm gonna have to wait at least 6 months to see it. First 3 seasons of the former and 2 seasons of the latter are amazing though.

Cobberwebb 01-03-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarksmanShrimp (Post 21712)
Breaking Bad and Spartacus, though as I'm a Brit without Sky I'm gonna have to wait at least 6 months to see it. First 3 seasons of the former and 2 seasons of the latter are amazing though.

Wait my arse, I never do ;)

Cam-Dog 01-03-2012 10:01 PM

Been watching "Mad Men" at a slow rate while at work its a great show for sure. Also "Louie" its just fucking amazing best original comedy we've got almost the "Sienfeld" of our time.

MarksmanShrimp 01-04-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobberwebb (Post 21713)
Wait my arse, I never do ;)

I always do, as my internet speed sucks, and I don't do piracy generally. Sigh

Cobberwebb 01-04-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarksmanShrimp (Post 21717)
I always do, as my internet speed sucks, and I don't do piracy generally. Sigh

When it comes down to music, games and movies there is no need for piracy as the release dates are pretty much close together if they are different than the US but TV shows are a whole different ball game. I also prefer to watch TV shows downloaded even if its a UK show (like An Idiot Abroad), I'm fucked off with ads, it ruins the flow of the show.