Talkingship Forums

Talkingship Forums (http://talkingship.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Bridge (http://talkingship.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduction thread (http://talkingship.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179)

UndeadDoG 03-26-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djdsf (Post 400)
Those where indeed the days, then they game an SG Email and he forgot about TS. :(

I didn't forget about TS. The rash faded a bit, but it was still there.

El Mariachi 03-26-2010 09:07 PM

My name is Forrest Gump. People Call me Forrest Gump.

Cam-Dog 03-26-2010 09:35 PM

I never really introduced myself, I'm Cam-Dog aka Cumpuppy. I'm just a lucky 19 year old who got a fake job posting stuff on a cool website.
I like to think of myself as the 26th best poster on Talkingship just ahead of Nerves. Oddly my asshole has never bled because of Talkingship overdose, this makes me feel uncomfortable.

Jitterbug 03-26-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSoft (Post 426)
Hey ya crazy Shippers, MrSoft here. Some of you already know me but for anyone that doesn't I'm a typical student, partying hard and working little. I love gaming (PS3) and movies and on the odd occasion (like this week for example) masquerade as a budding Computer Scientist.

I may have been busy for a while but I'm homeward bound and as soon as I'm done attempting to complete 2 months work in a week I'll have time on my hands. In T-minus 7 days the prodigal unplanned pregnancy will emerge from the purple haze of this veritable bermuda triangle.

Also did someone mention hand-jobs???

Heck yeah, these are the Talkingship Forums! Nerves has promised a free handjob to every new member!

El Mariachi 03-26-2010 11:05 PM

....In a more serious note, my name is Mariano. Been a Talkingship fan since episode 20. I am a video production student. I love video games, music and movies. Kinda generic huh? Ok, here is a secret. My favorite flavor is mint. What about that? Oh yeah. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump.

muttonchop 03-27-2010 01:32 AM

I didn't really introduce myself either. I'm Adam Mutton, aka. MuttonChop, I come from a Land Down Under (Australia, if you didn't get the reference). I'm a mining operator, I enjoy me some computer games, and I love helping out on this website. I've managed to make some good friends here, whom I hope to meet when I come over to the U.S of A next year for PAX in Seattle.

I've been following The Ship since "The Lono Interview", have enjoyed all the episodes that were put out before and after it, and look forward to everything still to come with Talkingship.

I'm 28, Blue eyes, enjoy long strolls on the beach... too much info? lol!

Later!

BlinkinCard41 03-27-2010 12:02 PM

Hey, I'm Blinkin. Jitterbug and Nerves recruited me over at Sarcastic Gamer when they first started spitting out their mini-podcasts on SG's community feed. After listening to one episode of that, I logged onto iTunes and downloaded everything they ever released. Now I'm a total Ship Head.

Deadpool 03-27-2010 01:39 PM

I start listen to TS very early. It good. I keep listening. It bad now because not enough butt seks.

I'm Kiddiepool. I'm supposed to be called DeadpoolSkye, but our fearless and, often times, homosexual leaders decided it would be wise to name me Kiddiepool. It's ok, I suppose.

I am now a crewbie and a very important guru. It's hard to cope, but I live with it.

muttonchop 03-27-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddiepool (Post 530)
I start listen to TS very early. It good. I keep listening. It bad now because not enough butt seks.

I'm Kiddiepool. I'm supposed to be called DeadpoolSkye, but our fearless and, often times, homosexual leaders decided it would be wise to name me Kiddiepool. It's ok, I suppose.

I am now a crewbie and a very important guru. It's hard to cope, but I live with it.

You bear the burden of guru-ship so well, my friend.

m-m-m 03-27-2010 04:38 PM

Hi folks! I'm just dropping in to say hello! Gotta go back to picking up the dogshit .... I've got two 100+lb dogs and by the looks of things they ate more last winter than they did the prior winter.

Fun, fun, fun