Talkingship Forums

Talkingship Forums (http://talkingship.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Bridge (http://talkingship.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introduction thread (http://talkingship.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179)

UndeadDoG 03-26-2010 06:48 PM

Oh please, JBug. Your mind has been to some very dark places. It would take a lot more to disturb you than that.

Jitterbug 03-26-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UndeadDoG (Post 367)
Oh please, JBug. Your mind has been to some very dark places. It would take a lot more to disturb you than that.

Yeah, true true, you got me.

UndeadDoG 03-26-2010 07:14 PM

Guess I'd better just come clean and truly introduce myself. I'm UndeadDoG from Sarcastic Gamer. Real cryptic there. A long time ago, I redesigned the TalkingShip logo and a bunch of other junk. So, even if you don't know me, you've seen my work. I apologize for all of it.

Jitterbug 03-26-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UndeadDoG (Post 383)
Guess I'd better just come clean and truly introduce myself. I'm UndeadDoG from Sarcastic Gamer. Real cryptic there. A long time ago, I redesigned the TalkingShip logo and a bunch of other junk. So, even if you don't know me, you've seen my work. I apologize for all of it.

It is your greatest work in history. You may be a big important person over there at SG now, but I'll always remember you as our little Talkingship secret. You're welcome on the ship anytime!

djdsf 03-26-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitterbug (Post 394)
It is your greatest work in history. You may be a big important person over there at SG now, but I'll always remember you as our little Talkingship secret. You're welcome on the ship anytime!

Do I sense a "Talking Ship's Dirty Little Secret" title coming soon?

Jitterbug 03-26-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djdsf (Post 397)
Do I sense a "Talking Ship's Dirty Little Secret" title coming soon?

I remember the days when Undead Dog would hide Talkingship Easter Eggs in all of the SG artwork he did.

djdsf 03-26-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitterbug (Post 399)
I remember the days when Undead Dog would hide Talkingship Easter Eggs in all of the SG artwork he did.

Those where indeed the days, then they game an SG Email and he forgot about TS. :(

Farva 03-26-2010 08:12 PM

RobT, Welcome to the TS Forums. I'm Farva, one of your crewbies on this here voyage. If you need anything, food, drinks, hand-jobs.....talk to Mutton Chops. Otherwise, welcome and thanks for spreading the TS love. (We've got creams for the occasional flair-ups.)

Choopy 03-26-2010 08:34 PM

HI, I'm Don. I never had a cool nickname in high school, so they came up with Chupacabra. It's dumb but whatever, I guess I'm stuck with it. I should be grateful, it could have been Chupaverga Then they shortened it to Choopy. They kept trying to spell it 'Chuppy' but that would be pronounced like puppy, no?
I'm not funny, but I never give up trying.
I do some of the web site work on the main site. (Thus the self claimed entitlement to link to all my websites in my sig)
But the brilliance behind the forum section is all dj jazzy jeff or whatever his name is. Great work!

MrSoft 03-26-2010 08:43 PM

Hey ya crazy Shippers, MrSoft here. Some of you already know me but for anyone that doesn't I'm a typical student, partying hard and working little. I love gaming (PS3) and movies and on the odd occasion (like this week for example) masquerade as a budding Computer Scientist.

I may have been busy for a while but I'm homeward bound and as soon as I'm done attempting to complete 2 months work in a week I'll have time on my hands. In T-minus 7 days the prodigal unplanned pregnancy will emerge from the purple haze of this veritable bermuda triangle.

Also did someone mention hand-jobs???