Talkingship Forums

Talkingship Forums (http://talkingship.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Bridge (http://talkingship.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SG Flix (http://talkingship.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4058)

Jitterbug 08-27-2011 07:09 PM

SG Flix

All of my recent podcasting efforts have gone to the Sarcastic Gamer SG Flix show. I'm curious if you guys have been listening, and if you have, what you think of it. I had a blast doing the recent Star Wars shows.

VinDali 08-27-2011 07:23 PM

The shows are good, but I enjoy 1 of the pod casters a bit less than the other 2.
Even tho I wish 1 podcaster would stop talking now and then, I do enjoy them while I work.

The Starship Troopers and the Star Wars were some of the bests. The Blood Raynes make never want to see them (not that I ever wanted to see a Bole flick)

Keep up the good work and bring your ass back to Indy so we can grab a beer or 20 soon.

Jitterbug 08-27-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinDali (Post 21017)
The shows are good, but I enjoy 1 of the pod casters a bit less than the other 2.
Even tho I wish 1 podcaster would stop talking now and then, I do enjoy them while I work.

The Starship Troopers and the Star Wars were some of the bests. The Blood Raynes make never want to see them (not that I ever wanted to see a Bole flick)

Keep up the good work and bring your ass back to Indy so we can grab a beer or 20 soon.

Definitely. I am craving some Three Floyds.

Niyon 08-28-2011 09:50 AM

Yea, I've listened to all of them so far, and I love listening to them. SG Flix is one of the only SG podcasts I listen to now (along with Blu... I'm still wondering why with that one when I don't have a PS3.)

Cam-Dog 08-29-2011 08:14 PM

I love Flix kinda wish you guys did more obscure movies though.

muttonchop 09-05-2011 08:14 AM

You really need to do Robo Geisha :D

RobT 09-20-2011 01:44 AM

This is my favourite podcast at the moment. Do it forever or I kill you :D

Jitterbug 09-20-2011 11:49 AM

I'm having a blast with Flix. I am admittedly a little sad that the show isn't TS About Movies, but never-the-less, I LOVE talking about movies.

RobT 09-20-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitterbug (Post 21158)
I'm having a blast with Flix. I am admittedly a little sad that the show isn't TS About Movies, but never-the-less, I LOVE talking about movies.

It shows!

Are you going to go back to the regular show before hitting the prequels that shall not be named? I'm loving the Be Kind Rewinds but you guys must have watched a megaton of movies that we've not heard your take on... (you know we're waiting for the audio version of the Air Bender rant right? ;) )

Jitterbug 09-20-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobT (Post 21160)
It shows!

Are you going to go back to the regular show before hitting the prequels that shall not be named? I'm loving the Be Kind Rewinds but you guys must have watched a megaton of movies that we've not heard your take on... (you know we're waiting for the audio version of the Air Bender rant right? ;) )

We are going to do a month of regular shows through October and then kick back into the Star Wars shows in November. That way we can talk about some horror flicks!