PDA

View Full Version : Polygamerous Recording Times

r0per
03-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Polygamerous Records Every Monday Night at 11pm ET/ 8pm PT LIVE!
You can sit in on the show by going to Polygamerous Ustream Channel (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/polygamerous)

Sit in and join in on the fun as Russell, Mike and Myself (Andy) talk video games and other assorted stuff. We also strive to bring Interviews from some of the people in and around the gaming industry.

You can also check out the show on iTunes.

Fisherman
03-26-2010, 10:14 AM
I'll be there for the next one r0per!

Cam-Dog
03-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Can someone explain this to me and how it ties in with the Ship? I've never heard of it but it sounds awesome.

Jitterbug
03-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Can someone explain this to me and how it ties in with the Ship? I've never heard of it but it sounds awesome.

Roper's always been a big supporter of the ship, and this is his show. His group doesn't have a forum, so we wanted to support them by giving them a place on our forums to hang out. It's like they're getting a free TSBJ.

muttonchop
03-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Roper's always been a big supporter of the ship, and this is his show. His group doesn't have a forum, so we wanted to support them by giving them a place on our forums to hang out. It's like they're getting a free TSBJ.
Okay, but who's giving the blowjob.... or is that the $500 dollar job in the back alley you were talking about?

Jitterbug
03-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Okay, but who's giving the blowjob.... or is that the $500 dollar job in the back alley you were talking about?

The blowjobs come compliments of The Pisco Kid. although I haven't told him about that part of his job description. Not sure how he's going to take it.

Cam-Dog
03-27-2010, 11:37 PM
Alright I follow R0per on twitter Now I can get into his show.