PDA

View Full Version : BMDD - May 1st

Jitterbug
04-29-2010, 07:57 AM
BAD MOVIE DRINKY DRINKY -Netflix (360)
Date: Saturday, May 1st
Time: 11:00 EST (10 CST, 9 MST, 8 PST)

Hey Everyone,

We might as well make this official. This Saturday, after the Burnout Paradise Gamer Night on PS3, Nerves and I will be switching over to the 360 to participate in some BMDD nonsense! We haven't decided on a film yet (the Big Lebowski night will be in the near future, but not on Saturday) but debating what movie to watch is part of the BMDD fun anyhow! Our gamer night ends at 9:00 MST, so I would expect things to get rolling with the BMDD shortly after.

Who's In?
JitterbugTS
NervesTS
Fisherman
Lokela
djdsf

Jitterbug
04-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Who's In?
JitterbugTS
NervesTS

Lokela
04-29-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm in! What movie are we drinking to?

Jitterbug
04-29-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm in! What movie are we drinking to?

No idea yet. We'll decide the night of. Part of the fun of doing the BMDDs back in the day was going to the video store and everyone debating what movie to watch. Also, if everyone plays a part in selecting the flick, then everyone is more invested in it being a fun BMDD.

Lokela
04-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Point taken. I look forward to the upcoming movie selecting debauchery!

VinDali
04-29-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm gonna have to get in on one of these soon, but can't make it this Saturday - would've liked to play Burnout too (anybody still have Burnout Revenge? Crash mode in that one is still awesome ).

Jitterbug
04-29-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm gonna have to get in on one of these soon, but can't make it this Saturday - would've liked to play Burnout too (anybody still have Burnout Revenge? Crash mode in that one is still awesome ).

We'll be doing a BMDD with Dave from SG for The Big Lebowski fairly soon - just not this weekend (maybe the following weekend.)

VinDali
04-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Too bad Bugsy Malone isn't on Instant Watch (not sure what just made me think of that one, but it would be a pretty good one for BMDD)
sA_0cvd1EUM
fBdat4QeEr8

And for those who've never heard of it - this one kinda explains the movie better.
bNSj_G71aVk

Fisherman
04-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Put me down as tentatively in. If the party gets full give my spot to someone, I'm not sure I can make it but if I can I'll be there!

Jitterbug
04-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Who's In?
JitterbugTS
NervesTS
Fisherman
Lokela

DaveSG
04-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Sadly I won't be able to make it, but I'm honored that The Big Lebowski BMDD has been postponed so I can attend.

VinDali
04-30-2010, 09:28 AM
I would like to watch The Dude too - Might have to make some White Russians for the occasion.

Jitterbug
05-02-2010, 05:57 PM
We watched Shark Attack, and it was fucking great. Hilarious. And it was capped off by Nerves passing out for the last half hour of the movie. I'm glad everyone has gotten a chance to experience on the past two BMDDs the classic 'Nerves Passes Out' problem with the BMDDs. It is a frequent occurrence.

MrSoft
05-02-2010, 06:54 PM
We watched Shark Attack, and it was fucking great. Hilarious. And it was capped off by Nerves passing out for the last half hour of the movie. I'm glad everyone has gotten a chance to experience on the past two BMDDs the classic 'Nerves Passes Out' problem with the BMDDs. It is a frequent occurrence.

Wait?! Shark Attack 3: Megalodon? Starring, now one of Britain's most beloved gay personalities, John Barrowman, whom offers to eat her pussy at the end?

That guy went on to be Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and Torchwood. How anyone ever gave him a job after that movie I have no idea.

Jitterbug
05-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Wait?! Shark Attack 3: Megalodon? Starring, now one of Britain's most beloved gay personalities, John Barrowman, whom offers to eat her pussy at the end?

That guy went on to be Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and Torchwood. How anyone ever gave him a job after that movie I have no idea.

Nope. Shark Attach with Casper Van Dien of Starship Troopers fame.

Nerves
05-02-2010, 07:33 PM
um, my mic just wasn't working. My controller ran out of batteries, the house was on fire

m-m-m
05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
damn damn damn ... I missed another one ... been too busy lately ...

Lokela
05-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah it was a lot of fun! I have to admit, I was on the brink of passing out myself. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open. That was probably the most boring shark movie I've seen. There wassn't even any nudity!!! Although, there were some nice bloody parts.

Fisherman
05-03-2010, 11:38 AM
It was a great time. Nice pick there, Nerves, I knew we had a winner on our hands with that one.

How did those hormones get in the shark?

Jitterbug
05-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Yeah it was a lot of fun! I have to admit, I was on the brink of passing out myself. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open. That was probably the most boring shark movie I've seen. There wassn't even any nudity!!! Although, there were some nice bloody parts.

Who needs nudity when you have Casper Van Dien's face?! lol
http://jgtwo.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/casper_van_dien_04.jpg