PDA

View Full Version : Game Families/Guilds?

mrbryo
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Not sure what else to call the title but I'm basically talking about guilds no matter what game it is. Is there one place for the Polygamerous community to find a listing of the groups to join with in the many games that are played?

For Example: Steam - Polygamerous Podcast

I know there is an Alliance for the online Lord of Ultima but I didn't catch it last night.

Anyway, just thought it would be cool to have one place to see these groups.

daCooksta
04-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Not sure what else to call the title but I'm basically talking about guilds no matter what game it is. Is there one place for the Polygamerous community to find a listing of the groups to join with in the many games that are played?

For Example: Steam - Polygamerous Podcast

I know there is an Alliance for the online Lord of Ultima but I didn't catch it last night.

Anyway, just thought it would be cool to have one place to see these groups.

I'm a bit confused as far as what you're asking. There's a Talkingship podcast Steam Group, if that's what you mean.

MikeH
04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
@Mrbryo - No, there isn't one place for that right now.. Good idea for a page on the site or a post on here. The Lord of Ultima group is called Polygamerous on the World 3 server. (I know, the name is surprising).. Oh.. and there is an xbox live account to friend.. Polygamerous (i know, i know.. again surprising).

@daCooksta - I think what he is talking about is: This particular forum area is dedicated to the Polygamerous Podcast (thanks again very much to the Talking Ship peeps for the space) and he is asking about a list of the groups that exist that people can join so they can play with fellow "fans" of the show.

daCooksta
04-28-2010, 09:27 AM
@Mrbryo - No, there isn't one place for that right now.. Good idea for a page on the site or a post on here. The Lord of Ultima group is called Polygamerous on the World 3 server. (I know, the name is surprising).. Oh.. and there is an xbox live account to friend.. Polygamerous (i know, i know.. again surprising).

@daCooksta - I think what he is talking about is: This particular forum area is dedicated to the Polygamerous Podcast (thanks again very much to the Talking Ship peeps for the space) and he is asking about a list of the groups that exist that people can join so they can play with fellow "fans" of the show.

Ah. I see. I'm a noob to Talkingship shenanighans, so I wasn't aware that Polygamerous was a TS thing. I thought he meant for many different games (literally, polygamerous). XD

r0per
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Ahhh... we aren't "technically" a TS thing. TS offered to house our little forum space for us.. we took them up and work together within both communities. Feel free to hang out and have all the fun ya want!

mrbryo
04-28-2010, 11:22 PM

I assumed the clan/guild/alliance names were Polygamerous but wanted to make sure :biggrin1: