PDA

View Full Version : X-23!!!

Quinstar
04-27-2010, 08:19 AM
So, as I kid Wolverine was always and basically still is my favorite character. When I got back into comics I came across X-23 and immediately loved her. I've been hoping that they would do an ongoing series with her and to my pleasant surprise it was announced about a week ago. I'm just thrilled! It's starts some time in September according to this interview. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=25822

Anyone else think they'll read this?

Lokela
04-27-2010, 08:42 AM
The interview makes it sound intersting. I'll plan on looking more into it. I seem to think that I've heard of X-23 before...I don't remember where.

Quinstar
04-27-2010, 09:21 AM
She's had a couple of limited runs, Target X and Innocence Lost. She is currently a member of the X-men as part of X-force and she was in the Messiah Complex crossover. Her first appearance was in the NYX comics, but I haven't read those yet. I really like her as a character and think that she has in interesting story.

Jitterbug
04-27-2010, 09:24 AM
I have one of the NYX Comp books. It is a pretty good read.

Lokela
04-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah... the Messiah Complex, that's where I heard about her. I didn't actually read it, but I heard the geek show podcast talking about it...some time back. Her story is intersting, more intersting than wolverine's from the sound of it.