PDA

View Full Version : Was I the only one that played Yu gi oh in here?

El Mariachi
04-26-2010, 03:24 AM
I remember seriously spending my lunch money from high school just to buy those cards.

I had the Joey starter deck and a bunch of booster packs. I had a fusion based deck. And then i gave them to my brother and they dissapeared. :(

Jitterbug
04-26-2010, 08:35 AM
I remember Nerves tried to get me into that game once, but I never jumped in. I'm not sure how much he played.

Nerves
04-26-2010, 08:59 AM
I played two games of it, if memory serves me. I bought the starter decks and some booster packs, but it just wasn't enough to get me into it. I was so used to playing Magic, that it felt kind of hollow. However I did LOVE the pirate one with the little boats! I still have all my stuff for that and used to play at the local shop every Wednesday. Man, I want to play that now. Jitterbug? ahem, ahem.

blackcat0158
04-26-2010, 04:07 PM
I was hardcore into this game. I was 3rd place in the local tourney a few years back (out of some 20-odd people). Sadly there was only one of those. I did get a bitchin' deck that wasn't out yet though.

I still have all my junk.

MrSoft
04-26-2010, 08:03 PM
I LOVED Yu-Gi-Oh! Both the cards and the cartoon. I remember gazing longingly at the 180 Egyptian God Cards in the window of my local card shop.

Xgamr
06-04-2010, 06:49 AM
I have a 90% complete X-Saber deck. need a few commons and 3 Emmersblades which are overpriced

MrWooT
06-20-2010, 03:11 AM
I got into them for a short period of time. But not as much as Pokemon.

Grantly
06-21-2010, 08:46 PM
I was really into Yu-Gi-Oh. Me and a friend used to go to Hastings and play with people. I had a pretty good deck back in the day. I gave most of my cards to my cousin after I stopped playing though. Now that you've reminded me of it, I might download a couple of GBA Yu-Gi-Oh games for my emulator.

I LOVED Yu-Gi-Oh! Both the cards and the cartoon. I remember gazing longingly at the 180 Egyptian God Cards in the window of my local card shop.

I totally stole those from my cousin. Plus I won Slifer the Sky Dragon (can't believe I still remember that name) at a tournament in the Hastings I played at.

doworkson176
06-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Now that you've reminded me of it, I might download a couple of GBA Yu-Gi-Oh games for my emulator

Please dont. I dont want to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh. You know I will end up playing it for hours on end if you download it. Lets just stick to old Zelda games.

Brandonpop
07-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Man Yu-Gi-Oh was the shit. I remember in a school touranament I landed 3rd place. It was pretty cool actually I got a God Card and cash prize of 100 HK dollars (around 12-13USD) which I obviously spent on more cards lol!

Kariz
07-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I was pretty into it for a while, I remember finding the 3 Egyptian God cards at a Flea Market for 6 bucks and my friends jizzing in their pants when they saw em, and they eventually made me $200 once I grew out of that phase.

Knuckles
01-25-2012, 04:22 AM
I remember playing with my friend and having to let him win just because he would get so mad at me for beating him. I would've suggested that if anyone was still interested to get the 5D's game on the Xbl, but Microsoft removed it...

I wish I had people to play with on there Damn Microsoft :(