PDA

View Full Version : Big Bang Theory

Devette
04-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Big bang is my favorite TV show by far. Characters are hilarious and I know people just like them. Penny is of course my favorite!
Anyone else watch Big Bang Theory?

Jitterbug
04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Every time I've watched it I enjoyed it, but I've only caught a couple episodes.

doworkson176
04-23-2010, 05:45 AM
I love that show! I have a favorite character though because i like them all!

ColbyTS
04-23-2010, 07:34 AM
The big bang theory is good but it is all about How I met Your Mother that show is the funniest show I have ever seen hands down. and a close second could be Rules of Engagement. Patrick Warburton just gets me laughing so damn hard

Lokela
04-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Big Bang Theory is alright. The show is watchable. Sometimes the characters are all really annoying.

MrSoft
04-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I love Big Bang Theory and also know people just like the characters, which is not as fun as it sounds cos it does mean I know a 'Sheldon'... and yes, I do want to physically strangle that guy on a daily basis. My favourite character is Leonard, I relate to that guy :)

Martin Blank
04-24-2010, 08:39 AM
The pure hatred between Sheldon and Wil Wheaton is absolutely hilarious. Plus Penny isnt too hard on the eyes.

Devette
04-26-2010, 01:06 PM
The pure hatred between Sheldon and Wil Wheaton is absolutely hilarious. Plus Penny isnt too hard on the eyes.

Agreed. Penny is definitely hot, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of the Wil Wheaton vs Sheldon conflicts.

Quinstar
04-26-2010, 01:09 PM
I just started watching this a few weeks ago and I really like it. I haven't found a sitcom that I enjoy watching in years, so this was a pleasant surprise. Though, the laugh track makes me want to throw something at the tv.

Lokela
04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah, that laugh track blows. I think the Sheldon character can be tweaked. Every time I see him I want to give him a wedgey, followed up by a dirty swirly. I do however like the Howard character, he makes me laugh.

VinDali
04-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Love the show! I have a Sheldon too - my brother. He drives me just as nuts as Sheldon drives them.
And Penny? Yarp. She just did a Maxim too :biggrin1:

Devette
04-29-2010, 11:09 AM
hahaha.
My husband calls me Sheldon sometimes but that's only because he tries to make up bs scientific explanations and I always have to correct him. Also I might try to shove a little math at him a bit more than he likes. But I'm not really annoying about it like Sheldon is (I hope lol). Once he asked me about logarithms and 3 hours later I had my whiteboard out and we were way past logs and had somehow gotten into sine waves. I don't think he has asked me anything math related since.

omg and Howard freaks me out. I cringe every time I see his horrendous outfits.

VinDali
04-29-2010, 11:16 AM
LOL Howard's outfits are unreal for sure.
Saw him on an episode of Reno 911 the other day where he was a student driver they pulled over and he grabbed their guns & locked them in their own trunk then drove off in the cruiser. LOL

PaganNinja
05-19-2010, 08:19 PM
big bang theory is okay. not the best but also not the worst

Elfslayer087
05-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I totally agree it is one a very few shows i watch on a regular basis.
easily one of the best shows on tv today

Cobberwebb
11-18-2011, 04:43 PM
I love this show. I was on the floor when Penny gave Sheldon the dirty napkin with Spok's DNA on it.

JamesSmith
07-14-2012, 12:33 PM
I have watched few episodes of this show and i love this show. Now i am going to watch the next episodes of this show.

You can Watch Monk Free (http://www.tvs-monk.com/) online

kimmstreep
08-03-2012, 05:08 AM
Amazing comedy series where the all characters done fabulous job during dialogue delivery.

Watch Simpsons online for free @ tvs-simpsons dot com