PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Zombies

daCooksta
04-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Y'all.

Greatest idea ever, and greatest follow-through of said idea ever.

Seriously, the MZ comics are awesome.

If you've never read one, DO IT NOW. MZ 5 just started, so go read it.

Jitterbug
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
I've never read them, but have heard great things. I would like to get a trade paperback of it to check it out.

daCooksta
04-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Warning: they can be extremely violent. But I mean, they're zombies. It's awesome.

Lokela
04-22-2010, 06:56 AM
I was actually thinking of getting an issue on free comic book day, just to see how it is.

Grantly
04-24-2010, 02:52 PM
I just started reading this, but it's pretty fucking awesome.

daCooksta
04-24-2010, 10:18 PM
I just started reading this, but it's pretty fucking awesome.

Where'd you start?

I started with Dead Days, then went back and accidentally the whole thing up to Deadpool Merc With a Mouth storyline.

Grantly
04-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Where'd you start?

I started with Dead Days, then went back and accidentally the whole thing up to Deadpool Merc With a Mouth storyline.

I just started with the first TPB. How far back does the story go?

shawvyshawv
04-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Start at the very beginning. Robert Kirkman's Marvel Zombies is the 1st and best of the MZ series.

daCooksta
04-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Start at the very beginning. Robert Kirkman's Marvel Zombies is the 1st and best of the MZ series.

The Marvel Zombies/Army of Darkness crossover is the first chronological event in the series, which leads into the Dead Days event.

NuclearNinja
04-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Do you have to read anything before it to understand MZ?

shawvyshawv
04-29-2010, 08:01 PM

In Ultimate Fantastic Four Reed Richards discovered a way to communicate with other dimensions. Reed Richards contacted an other dimension Reed Richards and other dimension Reed Richards was like, "You should come here and we can hang out and stuff!" Ultimate Reed was like, "Cool!" Then, SURPRISE! other dimension Reed Richards is a flesh eating zombie on a planet infested with flesh eating zombies...Marvel zombies. They had exhausted their food supply and coincidentally were trying to contact other dimensions too but to bring people to their world. And thats how it all started.

daCooksta
04-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Nope. Pick up the Dead Days book for MZ1 + The Ultimate Fantastic 4 stuff + some skrull stuff.

In Ultimate Fantastic Four Reed Richards discovered a way to communicate with other dimensions. Reed Richards contacted an other dimension Reed Richards and other dimension Reed Richards was like, "You should come here and we can hang out and stuff!" Ultimate Reed was like, "Cool!" Then, SURPRISE! other dimension Reed Richards is a flesh eating zombie on a planet infested with flesh eating zombies...Marvel zombies. They had exhausted their food supply and coincidentally were trying to contact other dimensions too but to bring people to their world. And thats how it all started.

^^^ included in the MZ:Dead Days graphic novel as well.

MrSoft
04-29-2010, 09:28 PM
^^^ included in the MZ:Dead Days graphic novel as well.

^^^ Loving the smiley insert fail :Laugh: