PDA

View Full Version : Recreating The Knights of Good (from The Guild) on Bladefist

daCooksta
04-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey, all you WoW players.

So I'm a huge fan of The Guild, a webseries written and starred by Felicia Day, and decided to recreate The Guild (The Knights of Good) on my WoW server: Bladefist (US).

So, if anyone wants to join, roll a character (or join with an already-made one!) on come play! Whisper Vorkk or Codechs to join.

Devette
04-21-2010, 10:49 PM
wtb Axis of Anarchy with Wil Wheaton plz.

daCooksta
04-22-2010, 04:32 PM
wtb Axis of Anarchy with Wil Wheaton plz.

I'm half waiting for one to emerge, actually. I've already gotten several people commenting on how awesome it is.

Devette
04-22-2010, 05:50 PM
oh snap! I have an 80 undead rogue... when cataclysm comes out I might just have to transfer her over and join/start Axis of Anarchy!

daCooksta
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
oh snap! I have an 80 undead rogue... when cataclysm comes out I might just have to transfer her over and join/start Axis of Anarchy!

Roll on Bladefist! KoG is full of lowbies so far, so you'd be at home.

Devette
04-22-2010, 10:00 PM
ah, I would love to, but I don't actually play wow anymore. I just customize GUIs for people :)
My husband is an avid player so I gave my account to him so he could use my toons for their professions. I'll probably start playing again when Cataclysm comes out though.

Also, I play horde :P