PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly

Natural Eraser
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Since I'm not from the USA I didn't really know too much about this guy, I knew he was very unreasonable, but not much else. I have recently watched a lot of clips from his shows and I had to get my aggravation out.
This guy is fucking nut! He told the son of a 9/11 victim to shut up and later told him that he would kick his ass. What the fuck! I hope there are some different political views in here (otherwise this forum part would be rather boring :)), but I hope everyone can agree that this guy is a crazy asshole... Sorry I just had to get my anger out somewhere and I really didn't want to crush my computer screen because it's rather expensive...

Jitterbug
04-12-2010, 04:47 PM
He's the worst. There is an interview with the guy that O'Reilly threatened somewhere that is a must watch. On Bill's show, he tried to make the kid out to be a terrorist sympathizer, but he wasn't at all. Then, all of the re-runs of the interview only included the bits that proved O'Reilly's point. That guy is a world class ass clown.

Spudnik
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh yeah Bill O'Reilly is fucking nut job. I think the scariest bit about his show for me though is that people watch it and feel that they are getting real, valuable information out of it. Good god...
In my mind Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, and Rush Limbaugh form a triumvirate of evil. Mind you I hate Ann Coulter the worst. I'm Canadian and she has said things about my country that make me want to punch her till she can't speak any longer.... even if she is a lady.

Choopy
04-12-2010, 08:06 PM
As someone who agrees with his political view more than most on here, I think he is a pompous douche.
Seemingly a douche from the get go, O'Reilly doesnt fit this bill, but I hate how the few good conservative commentators become so popular that it goes to their head. Rush and Savage are my examples. Like them or not, they have a unique way of looking at things that is not always very evident.
I used to love listening to Savage for his angry, blunt, and direct way of explaining things. Now, though it is more like a self love fest with bits of politics in between. Rush is much the same but he thinks he masks it better.
As time goes on, it gets worse and worse. It's sad because I really liked listening to them. It's like a great metal band that gets famous and rich then makes pansy ass music. Cough*metallica*cough.
Why is it that liberal commentators don't have this problem? The just become more radical and psychotic.

muttonchop
04-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Bill O'Reilly truly is an evil, heartless man. I'm from Australia, so don't get to see him much on TV (Thank god), but from what little I've seen of him, and some of the things he does/says, it just boggles my mind how people can listen to this man.

He is so obviously biased, living in his own little fantasy world, where nothing, NOTHING, not even common sense and rational thinking, can dissuade him from his point of view. Some of the comments he's come out with boggle my mind. How is he even still employed?

In saying that though, 2 things spring to mind about why he still has a job... he gets the people watching, and he works for FOX. I think this 2nd point is the most important. FOX seem to attract and retain these kinds of asshole like blow flies on dog shit, these wankers with their so called impartial political/social commentary. I've seen kangaroo courts that are more impartial than this clap trap that spews forth from FOX.

Anyway, that's my little rant out of the way. Please move along, nothing more to see here.

daCooksta
04-13-2010, 09:28 AM
I've seen kangaroo courts

Kangaroos are so populous down under they get their own court system? Man, that's hardcore.

Choopy
04-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Wll to make a point, noone on these shows claim to be impartial

VinDali
04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
h16VUgDHD8o
2tJjNVVwRCY

chewy gone evil
04-15-2010, 03:14 PM
He's a huge douchebag in the same league as Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck

Farva
04-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Bill O'Reilly is a Patriot. He's a voice of the people longing to be heard. How many times have you seen a rambling homeless man walking the streets of every major city. He has opinions, the voices told him so, but no one ever listens. Bill O'Reilly is his voice. Who cares if he makes common-sense conservatives in this country look like raging assholes, he's the voice of the down-trodden and the insane. He is a man of the (broken) people.

Seriously, I don't get him. I'm a conservative, but I can't stand him. Instead of rationally arguing his point, he blusters and hollers and makes it appear that everyone else who shares his opinion does the same. I'm not a supporter of the Health Care Bill that was passed, but I'll state my opinions and arguments in a forum that doesn't include yelling and cursing at anyone with a view that differs from mine. He's just plain bad for conservatives, but he gets ratings and that's why he has a job.

Choopy
04-15-2010, 06:32 PM
bill o'reilly is a patriot. He's a voice of the people longing to be heard. How many times have you seen a rambling homeless man walking the streets of every major city. He has opinions, the voices told him so, but no one ever listens. Bill o'reilly is his voice. Who cares if he makes common-sense conservatives in this country look like raging assholes, he's the voice of the down-trodden and the insane. He is a man of the (broken) people.

Seriously, i don't get him. I'm a conservative, but i can't stand him. Instead of rationally arguing his point, he blusters and hollers and makes it appear that everyone else who shares his opinion does the same. I'm not a supporter of the health care bill that was passed, but i'll state my opinions and arguments in a forum that doesn't include yelling and cursing at anyone with a view that differs from mine. He's just plain bad for conservatives, but he gets ratings and that's why he has a job.

fuck you!!!!

Choopy
04-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Seriously though bill is not my favorite guy to watch. Beck was good on the radio. He's a bit odd and clumbsy on tv. I do like rush though. Savage is easily my favorite. He speaks bluntly and to the point without the faintest hint of political correctness. If you haven't really listened to him, try it for a week. Don't take little sound bites you've heard out of context And other peoples opinions as the whole.

Farva
04-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Seriously though bill is not my favorite guy to watch. Beck was good on the radio. He's a bit odd and clumbsy on tv. I do like rush though. Savage is easily my favorite. He speaks bluntly and to the point without the faintest hint of political correctness. If you haven't really listened to him, try it for a week. Don't take little sound bites you've heard out of context And other peoples opinions as the whole.

I used to listen to Savage on my rides home from work a few years back. I really did like his points of view, and thought he presented them well. Then I began to notice that whenever he takes a call and the person on the other side of the argument is making good points, he basiclly hangs up on them and then rants for a while. The unwillingness to have a meaningfull argument caused me to stop listening to him.

Choopy
04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Agreed. That and as I mentioned before, the arrogance is off putting

Jitterbug
04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Agreed. That and as I mentioned before, the arrogance is off putting

For the last time, I'm not arrogant! I'm just confident!!

Oh - sorry.... Yeah, O'Reilly's an ass.

Shaha44
04-21-2010, 02:15 AM
@Vindali Dammit! I was going to post that video of him wigging out.

"DO IT LIVE! THIS FUCKING THING SUCKS!"