PDA

View Full Version : Dark Reign/Siege/Whatever's After Siege - Marvel Continuity

daCooksta
04-11-2010, 12:19 PM
So the next issue is going to be the crazy awesome conclusion to the Dark Reign series. Has anyone else been following it? Have you been happy with it so far? How do you feel about Marvel ending all of the Avengers books (obviously, they'll relaunch a main series, but it's the end of The Initiative, Dark Avengers, New Avengers, etc.)?

For me, I've loved everything that's happened the past year or so, and can't wait to see what happens with Galactus/The Sentry.

Jitterbug
04-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I just picked up the first 3 Siege books. Haven't read them yet though.

daCooksta
04-11-2010, 01:36 PM
I just picked up the first 3 Siege books. Haven't read them yet though.

If you like them, get the Siege related Dark Avengers and Thunderbolt books too. They'll help with what's going on.

m-m-m
04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
When I read comics I was a total marvel fanboy. When I collected it was the early 90's ... McFarlane era spider-man, Jim Lee era X-men, Rob Liefeld era New Mutants/X-force. Then they all split for image.

I also read a lot of the New Warriors ... eventually they held a role in the start of the 'Marvel Civil War', or so I'm led to believe.

anyways ... even though I was never too much into the FF i was always into Galactus. What's up with him now?? I'm not following this storyline at all.

daCooksta
04-12-2010, 09:31 AM
When I read comics I was a total marvel fanboy. When I collected it was the early 90's ... McFarlane era spider-man, Jim Lee era X-men, Rob Liefeld era New Mutants/X-force. Then they all split for image.

I also read a lot of the New Warriors ... eventually they held a role in the start of the 'Marvel Civil War', or so I'm led to believe.

anyways ... even though I was never too much into the FF i was always into Galactus. What's up with him now?? I'm not following this storyline at all.

Well, it's been revealed that The Sentry's power came from The Void, which turns out to be Galactus. So, basically, Galactus is about to be a really, really, really big deal. Throughout Dark Reign, Norman Osborne has been trying to contain The Void within The Sentry, but, due to The Avengers' interference, The Void consumed The Sentry and he blew up freaking Asgard.

Crap's about to go down.