PDA

View Full Version : What Game Are You Excited For In 2010?

Jitterbug
04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
What is your most anticipated game for the rest of 2010?
For me, it's got to be Crackdown 2. I loved the first game, and I can't wait to get back into that world now that the company has had some time and money to play with for the sequel.

Abrahamm Lincoln
04-07-2010, 07:13 PM
For me it's Starcraft 2, huge RTS nerd so when I heard about SC2 I almost died of joy so I am just super pumped for the game. Hoping to get a Beta key (Yeah right)

Fisherman
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I may sound like a sellout, but the more I see about it the more I can't wait to get my hands on Halo Reach. It seemingly is retooling the entire franchise. Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell both look like winners in the near future.

doworkson176
04-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I may sound like a sellout, but the more I see about it the more I can't wait to get my hands on Halo Reach. It seemingly is retooling the entire franchise. Red Dead Redemption and Splinter Cell both look like winners in the near future.

I have to agree on the Halo Reach statement. i am really looking forward to that game.

Cam-Dog
04-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Right now its Red Dead Redemption but I'm pretty sure there will be game or two announced at E3 for the Holidays that I'll want even more.

RobT
04-08-2010, 03:30 AM
I have to say i'm struggling... I like my modern day games more than Sci-Fi stuff so the new Halo isn't getting me going.

Will be interesting to see the new MOA game, there's no way they haven't pumped a shitload of cash into that franchise to try and keep up with MW2 and BC2