PDA

View Full Version : Episode 19: Currently Used Next-gen Tech

muttonchop
07-07-2012, 05:36 AM
And here we have this fortnight's poll, erected and spit polished for my... I mean, your pleasure.

The question for this week stems from Clint's rant, that gamers ruin games. If you've listened to the show, you know what I'm talking about, so here for you, we have the 3 choices.

CLINT SAYS THAT GAMERS RUIN GAMES.

Is Clint:

A) Right, and a Douche.
B) Wrong, and a Douche.
C) just a Douche.

Every vote counts, so do it now! Also, leave us a comment, funniest or most interesting comment related to Cint and his rant will be read out on the show.

Anyway dear listeners (readers), until next time, later!

MarksmanShrimp
07-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I think it's unfortunate that Clint is both kinda right and wrong, so he's just a douche this week. Gamers ruin games, but if it weren't for the idea of wanting to create a game that they would enjoy, a lot of great games would never have been made. However you look at it, it was still a very enjoyable rant, Rock on boys

Knuckles
07-08-2012, 03:27 PM
It's the douchebags that actually listen to the gamers fault and I wish the developers, mainly Bethesda, would wait until their game is actually finished before they release it. Can you imagine how much money a nearly perfect Elder Scrolls or a Fallout game would make compared to what they would now?

The key to make a perfect game. Don't listen to the people who bitch and hire people for QA!

There's a reason why everyone loves Brink, it's fans don't bitch!

ColbyTS
07-12-2012, 08:23 AM
I think that it is entirely dependent on the game, gamers ruin online gaming a lot of times. That's why a lot of times when I play I just mute the tv and crank up music so I don't have to listen to those little 8 year old fuckers taunting my dead corpse after they skull fucked me.