PDA

View Full Version : What do you believe is your worst drunk Quality

rasenganking
05-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I just got back from a party the other night and was thinking about the events of said party and came to a realization while I ate a robertos carne asada breakfast burrito, that realization is that I tend to misread the way women react towards me and think they are flirting with me so I do and touch in flirtatious ways also my come backs tend to have alittle more bite to them which is unintentional when everyones having a good time I don't try and hurt anyones feelings while I mess around. I also tend to call out the people who are bout to do the drunk flail, which is funny as hell. But what is your worst drunk quality?

ColbyTS
05-20-2012, 12:56 PM
That explains both drunk and sober Justin... But I have no bad drunk qualities with the exception of drinking too much many times. I get drinking and then I'm like man I can take this whole bottle out on my own... Then i have trouble moving for a day or so.

Cobberwebb
05-25-2012, 01:04 PM
I start drinking 8hrs before a BMDD. Is that a bad drunk quality?

ColbyTS
05-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Ya see, I did it last night, I drank a fuck load of beer at Hooters because they decided not to card me. I had 8 pints there and a few more at the hotel and some shots and then suffered an exotic hangover this morning. Luckily IHOP was there to save me this morning.

rasenganking
05-26-2012, 11:15 AM
how was it exotic did you wake up with a toucan in you asshole?

ColbyTS
05-27-2012, 08:25 AM
It was military exotic, I ended up hanging out with an army officer which is like the biggest no-no you could ever ever do for an officer. And she was so freaking hot.

Cam-Dog
06-04-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm gonna tell Obama!

ColbyTS
06-04-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm gonna tell Obama!

Pssshhh he was there too, shooting tequila and campaigning.