PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

Cam-Dog
01-23-2012, 01:31 AM
What the hell no Breaking Bad thread!?!? Its the best show on basic cable by far.

Have you guys been watching?

Cobberwebb
01-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Who? What?

MarksmanShrimp
01-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Hell yeah, seen all of the first 3 seasons so far, incredible stuff that ought to propel Bryan Cranston to even higher heights in his career

Knuckles
01-25-2012, 04:00 AM
Great show, but it's defiantly not the best on tv. I watched half of the first season on Netflix and enjoyed most of it and I would like to finish the series sometime soon.

Cam-Dog
01-27-2012, 04:47 PM
You only watched the first half of the first season, you can't say its not the best till you get to 2 and 3.

cherry
06-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah,I have seen this tv show.Its very nice show.Star casting is very nice.All episodes are unique............

jyotibisht
07-03-2012, 09:33 PM
hiii guys,..................

I love to watch Breaking Bad series . Its Crime & Drama series . Breaking Bad is an American television drama series . Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn are my fav. charcaters . I l love it to watch.I never missed it.

barbramartin
07-05-2012, 12:19 AM
hiii guys,..................

I love to watch Breaking Bad series . Its Crime & Drama series . Breaking Bad is an American television drama series . Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn are my fav. charcaters . I l love it to watch.I never missed it.

Hey Friends,

I'm big fan of tv shows .In my free time i like to watch many tv shows.Breaking Bad is one of the best tv show for me.I watch it on my daily basis........................Star casting of this show is very nice......................

Fredjones01
07-06-2012, 07:52 PM
I really like this show, This is a crime and drama tv show. I watched all seasons of this show but my favorite is 2. In this show i like Jesse Pinkman chracter

marialohan13
07-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Me and my whole family love this tv show. My whole family watch this tv show with me with full entertainment

JamesSmith
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I love to watch Breaking Bad tv show. I have watched all the seasons of this show and have not missed a single episode of this show.

watch pokemon tv show (http://www.tvs-pokemon.com/) online for free

davidwilson
07-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi
Breaking bad Tv show is very interested and the TV show and its story is fabulous, All the story is based a high school chemistry teacher, I am never miss this TV show ever,...:)

rickybehl
09-19-2012, 10:03 PM
This is a drama tv show,i watched this tv show my family guy,i have not watched this tv show last episode.....