PDA

View Full Version : Gamebang 5 - The RAGE!!!!!!

muttonchop
12-17-2011, 03:29 AM
G'day guys and girls, it's that time of the fortnight.

Time for all that is right in the world to have their praises sung by a gospel choir!

Time for you to download the latest Gamebang!

In this episode of the show, we talk Spike VGA's... and we talk... and we talk... and we talk... and so on and so forth, we cover game developers closing, permabans and the most contentious issue, the new Xbox Dashboard Update.

Don't miss out, head on over to iTunes and download it now, you'll be happy that you did! Or you can stream it now from the front page.

We appreciate the time that you guys give to us each week, and hope that your enjoying what we're putting out for you. Because you guys are why we do it. It's not for the fame, money and women...*cough*... it's all for YOU!!!

Thanks guys and girls.

Muttonchop.

Cobberwebb
12-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Just started listening and CO-OP and MULTIPLAYER are two different things! To me anyway. When they announced ME3 having MP I was like NO! Thats co-op!
I also understand the anger at the Netflix thing but I'm in the UK and I've never used the xbox as a media player BUT as I understand it, it's not Microsoft's fault it's down to Netflix to sort the app out to include the party thingy.
Edit:I was wrong, found a quote from MS: The new app platform on Xbox does not support the video party mode feature at this time, so it will not be available in any existing app partners that have updated their app and any of the new Xbox app partners. The feature is still available in some of our international video apps (i.e. BSkyB in the UK) and is a likely feature candidate for inclusion in the next version of the app dev kit. For customers that would like to chat with their Xbox LIVE friends while gaming or watching videos, the chat feature is still available via the Xbox Guide.
There is hope though, "and is a likely feature candidate for inclusion in the next version of the app dev kit".