PDA

View Full Version : What kind of asshole do you think you turn into

rasenganking
11-27-2011, 01:13 PM
I want to know how all my shipmates act when they become shitfaced. I personally turn into a more sarcastic truthful fun guy that will go out and dance on the dance, floor play games, and probably do or say something that everyone but the person it is being done to is funny, I rarely get so drunk that I can't keep control of what I do or think.

Jitterbug
11-27-2011, 08:14 PM
I start out by becoming more social, then I morph into someone whose sole purpose in life is to get other people to drink with me. About halfway through a drunken night I do a complete 180 and get super quiet and contemplative. Honestly, when I get super drunk, I get really dark and introspective. The trick to having fun with me is to keep me stuck in second gear all night.

Cam-Dog
11-27-2011, 10:41 PM
I get more social(I think that happenes to most of us) and try to get people to have a good time, nothings worse than a debbie downer or someone all quiet in the corner.

rasenganking
11-28-2011, 12:03 PM
My friend marco when he get shit faced he's so happy and hilarious while my friend travis when he gets shitfaced he flirts with every vagina he see's it hilarious he hit on a 50 year old woman I damn near shit myself i was laughing so hard

Zombellic
12-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't change much maybe I sway a bit more (the room certainly does) and I might get a bit more excitable. I'm quite silly but practical with it when sober anyway.

Seem to get better at pool thou it might be my mates getting worst faster.
Same with dancing I think.

rasenganking
12-07-2011, 05:35 PM
I don't change much maybe I sway a bit more (the room certainly does) and I might get a bit more excitable. I'm quite silly but practical with it when sober anyway.

Seem to get better at pool thou it might be my mates getting worst faster.
Same with dancing I think.

I can't say I have ever played pool while drunk or any other game besides drinking games but I get alot better the drunk I get when it comes to beer pong

Gingerboy507
12-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Whenever I get drunk whatever emotion I am feeling at that point gets cranked up to 11. If I am happy I get real loud and usually become the life of the party and if there is any fast paced music playing like The Misfits or Motorhead I become a dancing machine but if I'm mad I slam my drink down and will challenge anybody that messes with me to a fight.

rasenganking
12-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Whenever I get drunk whatever emotion I am feeling at that point gets cranked up to 11. If I am happy I get real loud and usually become the life of the party and if there is any fast paced music playing like The Misfits or Motorhead I become a dancing machine but if I'm mad I slam my drink down and will challenge anybody that messes with me to a fight.

So you become a woman? lol

MsDrunkyTS
12-22-2011, 01:25 AM
I like to yell shit at people and call them names. . . . come to think of it i do that anyways. . . I guess i'm just louder?