PDA

View Full Version : Best horror flix on Netflix?

ColbyTS
11-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Well, fellow shipmates lately I have been on quite the bender for horror movies and I was curious as to what movies you guys know of on Netflix that are great horror movies. Obviously I've seen The Thing hundreds of times so that one is out and I watched Lost Boys recently on it. But I also had a question about a few movies first I remember our dear captains talking about the movie Monkey Shines and I was curious if that is any good. Also the George Romero movie Bruiser, I'm actually just sitting down to watch that one but was curious if anyone else had seen it. Thanks for your input fellow travelers

Jitterbug
11-09-2011, 06:18 PM
I can't really say if Monkey Shines holds up. It scared me as a kid, but I haven't seen it in years. And I never saw that Romero movie you mentioned. I do think the original two Creepshow movies were on there at some point though, and those are AWESOME!

ColbyTS
11-09-2011, 10:53 PM
I can't really say if Monkey Shines holds up. It scared me as a kid, but I haven't seen it in years. And I never saw that Romero movie you mentioned. I do think the original two Creepshow movies were on there at some point though, and those are AWESOME!

The Romero movie wasn't scary but it was a very very good movie. I absolutely enjoyed it. Bruiser is the name.

Cam-Dog
11-10-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm not to keen on horror movies but maybe "I Saw the Devil" will be to your liking.

Cobberwebb
11-17-2011, 06:18 AM
I assume this film is on there, The Terminator, that movie gave me nightmares when I was a kid ( thanks dad ) the part when the terminator emerges from the flames and those eyes arrrhhhggggg!

ColbyTS
11-17-2011, 12:29 PM
I assume this film is on there, The Terminator, that movie gave me nightmares when I was a kid ( thanks dad ) the part when the terminator emerges from the flames and those eyes arrrhhhggggg!

Dude that was like one of my favorite movies as a child! I was only traumatized by Child's Play. All I could see was a fucking doll murdering people and I was horrified for the majority of my childhood.

Cam-Dog
11-17-2011, 06:46 PM
I saw the Sixth Sense when I was way to young, I thought I saw dead people.

Cobberwebb
11-17-2011, 06:57 PM
I saw the Sixth Sense when I was way to young, I thought I saw dead people.

Holy s**t! How young are you?!

Cam-Dog
11-17-2011, 10:07 PM
young enough.

Cobberwebb
11-18-2011, 07:21 AM
As I can see, still don't know the difference between 'too' and 'to'. (Sorry, not having a go, but it's a pet hate of mine when people don't know whether to use to, too or two lol.)

Jitterbug
11-19-2011, 09:39 AM
I don't know if it is on Instant, but Suspiria is a really creepy horror movie from the 70's.

wangel
08-27-2015, 11:08 PM
I'm not to keen on horror movies