PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Season 2

rasenganking
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
So for everyone who's been keeping up with the second season of this show, I for one have and these last two episodes have been dramatically crazy with the way shane has been acting I think shit between him and Rick real soon.

Jitterbug
11-02-2011, 09:13 AM
I love the way they are dealing with Shane. It seems like they are allowing him to develop as a bad guy naturally, and it is great to watch. The end of the last episode was one of my favorite TV moments in a long time.

rasenganking
11-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Ya its crazy but heres my question why in the living hell has no one thought of a damn silencer yet?

Cobberwebb
11-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Walking Dead? What's that then?

ColbyTS
11-17-2011, 12:27 PM
I finally started watching from the beginning and it is so fucking good. I'd only caught bits and pieces from season 1 during its premiere last year so I knew it was good. But holy shit it's so damn gory and awesome. Good times

Ala Douche
11-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Did anyone watch Sunday's episode? Shit is about to hit the fan. :D

Jitterbug
11-22-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm just now getting around to watching this week's episode. I am really curious how this barn storyline is going to pan out.

rasenganking
11-28-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm just now getting around to watching this week's episode. I am really curious how this barn storyline is going to pan out.

Straight up it was kinda boring at through most of the episode then shane fucking looses it and straight up opens the barn door and blast every zombie and I totally saw that little girl being in there coming but damn i hate that we have to wait till February to see what happens next

Jitterbug
11-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I feel like the last two episodes have felt a bit off, character wise. People have started making decisions that don't fit, or don't make sense (why did Dale take those guns again?! WTF?!!) BUT, the reveal with Sofia was great storytelling. The whole motivation for the barn and the Sofia storylines seemed to function parallel, but when they merged it was to such a dramatic conclusion that my jaw fell wide open. Brilliant storytelling there. Loved it.

Grantly
12-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I agree, the whole barn scene was incredible. Dale took the guns because he didn't trust Shane knowing where they were. He wanted to make sure Shane couldn't put the rest of the group at risk by taking out the walkers in the barn. At least that's what I got.

Zombellic
12-05-2011, 06:32 PM
The final scene wasn't that shocking. I had guessed their shock ending, hell my wife guessed it a episode before and she's hopeless at guessing stuff like this.

For me they left 2 plot threads dangling for so long and so close to the half finale that 2+2 just made the "shock" obvious.

Jitterbug
12-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I agree, the whole barn scene was incredible. Dale took the guns because he didn't trust Shane knowing where they were. He wanted to make sure Shane couldn't put the rest of the group at risk by taking out the walkers in the barn. At least that's what I got.

I really don't think they made his motivations clear. If he was so against guns than they should have played that up more. To hide the guns puts EVERYONE in danger, especially knowing there are walkers in the barn. His decision felt as if it was purely guided by the plot.

rasenganking
12-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I really don't think they made his motivations clear. If he was so against guns than they should have played that up more. To hide the guns puts EVERYONE in danger, especially knowing there are walkers in the barn. His decision felt as if it was purely guided by the plot.

I think it was following more of how the characters are developing in the world. It shows that Dale still has an understanding of what people are like and showing just how much of a danger Shane is becoming. The stand off between them is a symbolism for just how far Shane is willing to go to get what he wants, I feel that if he has to he will kill everyone including rick to keep Rick's wife and kid safe( I have forgotten there names:frown1:)

JoseWarner
06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
I started watching this show last nigh and completed 2 episodes of 2nd season. This season is looking very interesting.

You can Watch Avatar: The Last Airbender Online (http://www.tvs-avatar-the-last-airbender.com/)

davidwilson
06-22-2012, 04:20 PM
The Walking Dead Season 2 is very nice ..
All the characters and action, drama , is very good .. I like this serials so much...

rickybehl
09-18-2012, 11:53 PM
The Walking Dead is too fantastic tv series,this tv show all season is best,but season 2 all episodes too amazing,this tv show horror story