PDA

View Full Version : Camp Hell

rasenganking
09-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Last night me and my friends decided to watch a scary movie so we hit up the good old red box and got camp hell. I must say this was the worse horror movie ever it literally was nothing more then a couple of good church kids going bad and suffering the consequences of it from a to obsessed father. Im not sure you can even pull off a BMDD with this movie but i give it a 1/2 out of ten

Jitterbug
09-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Last night me and my friends decided to watch a scary movie so we hit up the good old red box and got camp hell. I must say this was the worse horror movie ever it literally was nothing more then a couple of good church kids going bad and suffering the consequences of it from a to obsessed father. Im not sure you can even pull off a BMDD with this movie but i give it a 1/2 out of ten

WOW! a 112 out of 10! I'll have to check this one out.

rasenganking
09-29-2011, 02:54 PM
WOW! a 112 out of 10! I'll have to check this one out.

It is beyond retarded there was like zero horror in the movie and seriously was about horny pre-teens

billabongNZ
09-29-2011, 03:30 PM
suonds very...pedifilic (if thats even a word, let alone how i spell it)

rasenganking
09-30-2011, 08:21 AM
well it's about a freaking kid with asma who goes to this religion camp that is part of the community where hes been having dreams about demons then he sees a girl their that they like while a priest who had previously lost a kid cause of a demon and so he tries so hard to make sure everyone is pure and the kid and the girl go out to the forest at like midnight and dry hump till they both orgasm and then releases a demon( not that kind of demon) and ya just plain stupid