PDA

View Full Version : One Piece

rasenganking
08-31-2011, 05:20 PM
I Want to start up a thread for One piece a manga one of the big three in japan. This series is one of my all time favorites i want to know if there are any other manga readers here

Cam-Dog
08-31-2011, 06:43 PM
If I had more time I'd try to read some good mangas but allas I do not.

rasenganking
09-01-2011, 12:35 AM
I really just want to make a podcast about all the different kinds of manga there is and talk about whats going on in them. it will help make this ship much larger since there are alot of manga readers out there

Nerves
09-01-2011, 05:23 AM
If you are serious we can get together to discuss making this happen for real. Send me a private message or e-mail, nerves@talkingship.com, about your idea and what a 45 minute show would look like, hosts, content, etc.
I too always wanted to get into manga, but just never did.

Jitterbug
09-01-2011, 08:00 AM
I think a show about Comics as a whole would do better then one about Manga only. Are you into comics or just the Manga side of it? Or do you have any buddies that are charismatic that are into comics?

rasenganking
09-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Ya I can definitely do comics as well and im pretty sure I know a guy who can help me out with it
But ya ill start getting a game plan put together and ill send it to you guys to look it over