PDA

View Full Version : Great Moments Of Polygamerous

r0per
03-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey Guys!
We want to hear what some of your favorite Polygamerous moments were for a best of mash up. Let us know what you feel are some of the great moments from our show!

Jitterbug
03-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey Guys!
We want to hear what some of your favorite Polygamerous moments were for a best of mash up. Let us know what you feel are some of the great moments from our show!

Hmmm, I remember that one show where the guest was really awesome. I think his name was, ummm, like Litterbug, or something. Yeah - that show was tits.

r0per
04-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Hmmm, I remember that one show where the guest was really awesome. I think his name was, ummm, like Litterbug, or something. Yeah - that show was tits.

hahaha I remember that episode. That was a pretty good show. A fun one for sure!

Achloryn
04-22-2010, 09:26 AM
My favorite moment? Hearing Kelly Aarons (aka Cadistra) going OFF on that website to pay for a gaming playdate with a girl. Priceless..

Also, Cadistra's the one who let me know of this podcast, by linking it on her website.. I must say, i'm hooked. So thank her for my joining. :P

Jitterbug
04-22-2010, 09:27 AM
My favorite moment? Hearing Kelly Aarons (aka Cadistra) going OFF on that website to pay for a gaming playdate with a girl. Priceless..

Also, Cadistra's the one who let me know of this podcast, by linking it on her website.. I must say, i'm hooked. So thank her for my joining. :P

I remember that as well - she sounded seriously annoyed, which was fun to listen to.

MikeH
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I agree with the angry Kelly rant moment.. But other moments for me include the failed "animal crossing" podcast april fools intro.. and the interview with Max Schaefer ( http://www.polygamerous.com/2010/03/01/special-episode-1-interview-with-max-schaefer/ ) which was all kinds of awesome..

mrbryo
04-25-2010, 09:32 PM
I love the Marty and co-host Ninth filler podcast. Makes me laugh every time I think about it!

:Laugh: