PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

Grantly
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM
561ouGGhR64

I saw this movie on Saturday, and I've gotta say it was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. All of the actors to a great job, but Rob Corddry steals the show as Lou. I definitely recommend it.

Jitterbug
03-29-2010, 04:31 PM
This one looks funny as hell. When I tell my wife that I want to see it, she gives me that look. You know the look. The "Yeah, I bet you do, you deviant" look. I'm not sure what that's all about.

Cam-Dog
03-29-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll be seeing this one in the coming days I have heard a lot of good things.

PaganNinja
03-29-2010, 04:56 PM
i wanted to go see it. then i found out that it was rated 18A(canadian) so i couldnt go anymore.

Grantly
03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
It came out on my birthday, so this was the first R rated movie I didn't have to sneak into, which was pretty cool.

doworkson176
03-29-2010, 05:32 PM
I was there with Grantly when we saw it. It was pretty fucking epic. Great white buffalo.

Deadpool
03-29-2010, 08:06 PM
It was fucking hilarious. It's deserving of some face time on the show if either of you see it.

m-m-m
03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
You guys have to check out the recent "I Love Movies" podcast with Craig Robinson (big black dude in HTTM and also Daryl from "The Office"). He's so stoned he can barely talk!

Normally "I Love Movies" is pretty funny (the Host is Doug Benson of "Super High Me" fame") ... this one was more funny in a train-wreck kind of way.

I hope that I'm making some kind of sense ...

.... either way it's a good podcast so check it out.

Fisherman
03-30-2010, 12:43 AM
This one looks funny as hell. When I tell my wife that I want to see it, she gives me that look. You know the look. The "Yeah, I bet you do, you deviant" look. I'm not sure what that's all about.

Miss Fisherman was much the same way. But then I reminded her that the ones that she doesn't think she's going to like are the ones we end up loving (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up, The Hangover). I feel like I've gotten her to accept who she is as a person. Also we'll be seeing this soon.

VinDali
03-31-2010, 08:50 AM
I caught Hot Tub Time Machine on Monday and loved it!!
Thought there would be a few more '80's movie references than there was, but I guess they didn't want to beat you over the head with them.
I liked it better than The Hangover (I saw Hangover long after the hype for it had started).