PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Add-ons

Maximus
03-29-2010, 05:03 AM
Ok, so. Theres no new add-on, sorry for the disappointment. But being as though I am an avid Xbot. (I'm trying to break the habit) I figured we'd get a few topic discussion under this here Xbox section.

So, in further procrastination:

What would YOU Like to see (Besides NATAL) Come out for the 360?

Your Thoughts?

Fisherman
03-29-2010, 07:53 AM
An HD-DVD add-on! Nah, that's too much to ask for.

Jitterbug
03-29-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm not sure this officially counts as an add on, but I was STOKED to hear that Microsoft is going to allow you to connect a usb connected external hard drive.

Matt_the_Hed
03-29-2010, 09:07 AM
That's what I'm most excited about as well, the external HD's. Gonna start ripping my dvd's like a mad man and borrowing others to do the same!

Abrahamm Lincoln
03-29-2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah that External Hard Drive feature will be nice. The 360 for me is already pretty much as good as it can be.

Maximus
03-29-2010, 09:36 AM
I would like to see maybe a cup-holder? Toaster Oven? GAMESHARK?!?!.....

but, I agree. The external harddrive would be REAAALLY Nice.

BlinkinCard41
03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
The only thing I can hope for is a multi-disc function so I don't have to get up and switch discs manually every time I want to play a different game.

Shut up! I know I'm lazy!

Farva
03-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a USB-powered sexual pleasure device so my wife and I can play at the same time. I never use that second player USB port anyway. Also, a cup holder would be great.

Fisherman
03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
How about a headset that doesn't shut down after five minutes of controller inactivity? It sort of makes Netflix party watch a pain in the ass ...

Jitterbug
03-29-2010, 02:59 PM
How about a headset that doesn't shut down after five minutes of controller inactivity? It sort of makes Netflix party watch a pain in the ass ...

Good point! I hate that about the damn headset. It makes those Netflix parties a bit of a pain in the ass.

Nipples
04-01-2010, 04:03 AM
I'm not sure this officially counts as an add on, but I was STOKED to hear that Microsoft is going to allow you to connect a usb connected external hard drive.

Screw the external add-on idea and spend $45 on the 250GB HD hack. Takes less than 10 minutes and you get 250GB.

If you need more than that than you are not using you box how it should be used.

Jitterbug
04-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Screw the external add-on idea and spend $45 on the 250GB HD hack. Takes less than 10 minutes and you get 250GB.

If you need more than that than you are not using you box how it should be used.

Tell me more. I know nothing of this.

Nipples
04-01-2010, 09:28 PM
The following link will show you everything you need to do in order to pop a 250 WD HD into your existing case and make it work. I did it in less than ten minutes and watched my xbox go from "3gb free" to "237gb free". It was a joyous feeling that only cost me $45 + $10 for s+h from newegg for the drive.

http://digiex.net/computing-section/guides-tutorials/consoles/3152-xbox-360-how-hack-250gb-sata-drive-work-360-a.html

Secondly, do not even think about loading ALL the music/movies/pictures that you most likely currently have on you PC onto your xbox once you get the space. I know its tempting as I had the urge to do so as well. Just network that puppy to your PC via your local network and the greatest application called TVERSITY. TVERSITY does live video streaming AND transcoding for all you movie bootleggers out there ,those that grab and have every format known to man, into a perfect live stream to your box.

Shit man... I should just start a new thread on this!!!