PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 09:16 PM
For crying out loud, Blizzard, give us Diablo junkies a fix! I want to play the new Diablo so bad. It will definitely be a day one buy for me, and we'll be buying two for this house as my wife is a Diablo nut as well. Anyone else on this ship a Diablo freak like we are?

Abrahamm Lincoln
03-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Oh yea, I can't wait to get some renewed Diablo action, I tried to play Diablo 2 recently and realized how bad I want to play Diablo 3. Though unfortunately it won't be out till next year.

PaganNinja
03-28-2010, 09:28 PM
i will probably check out diablo 3 when it comes out but im not a diablo freak. I only ever played the first diablo on the ps1

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 10:09 PM
i will probably check out diablo 3 when it comes out but im not a diablo freak. I only ever played the first diablo on the ps1

You're missing out. Diablo 2 was a damn near perfect game. I'm getting a hankering to play it just thinking about it.

MikeH
03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
There will be Diablo3age.. Got to see it at Blizzcon '09 .. Verrry cool

Fisherman
03-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Jitterbug your fix is Torchlight! $5 on Steam until tomorrow. Its no Diablo 3, or 2 for that matter, but it should stop the withdrawal shakes.

Jitterbug
03-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Jitterbug your fix is Torchlight! $5 on Steam until tomorrow. Its no Diablo 3, or 2 for that matter, but it should stop the withdrawal shakes.

Won't do me much good until Steam is on the Mac. I don't game on my pc, I just use it for work.

Grantly
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
The first two Diablos came out when I was way too young to know what they are, but I love these kinds of games, and I'm really looking forward to Diablo 3. I should probably get around to playing the first two. Sucks they aren't on Steam.

Jitterbug
03-29-2010, 05:05 PM
The first two Diablos came out when I was way too young to know what they are, but I love these kinds of games, and I'm really looking forward to Diablo 3. I should probably get around to playing the first two. Sucks they aren't on Steam.

Skip the first Diablo. It came out in 1997 and will feel really outdated. And as far as the story goes - I know there is a complex and awesome story at the heart of the Diablo franchise, but seriously, I have no fucking clue what that story is. I just play it because it feeds my loot-whoring addiction. Go straight for Diablo 2 and thank me later.

Grantly
03-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Skip the first Diablo. It came out in 1997 and will feel really outdated. And as far as the story goes - I know there is a complex and awesome story at the heart of the Diablo franchise, but seriously, I have no fucking clue what that story is. I just play it because it feeds my loot-whoring addiction. Go straight for Diablo 2 and thank me later.

I just ordered it off Amazon. It should be here in a few days. This will give me something to do after I send my 360 in.

veilx
03-29-2010, 10:39 PM
1.13 came out for D2, I also came.

DIII will have to bee HNNGNGNNNN* status in order for me to approve of it.

daCooksta
03-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Won't do me much good until Steam is on the Mac. I don't game on my pc, I just use it for work.

According to the developers, they don't have plans to port Torchlight over to Mac at this point, sadly. When Steam comes to Mac, only Valve's games and other games coded for Mac will work.