PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 outage

ColbyTS
04-25-2011, 05:04 PM
This Ps3 outage is terrible. Thank god netflix still works or I'd probably be doing something half important with my life. I haven't gone this long without online gaming since I first got the damn thing. Is anyone else feeling my pain! What kind of SICK SADISTIC BASTARD would sabotage playstation? Who else but JITTERBUG! He probably had an update and went insane eventually engaging in an all out inter-cyberspace assault on the network. JB you bastard...:confused1:

Jitterbug
04-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I actually bought Portal 2 for the PS3 because everyone said it was smarter to get it on there because you got a free PC version and could then play Co-Op online with PC people or PS3 people. I'm pretty sure the reason the network went down is because I finally bought a cross-platform game on the PS3. This is what I get...

ColbyTS
04-28-2011, 10:13 PM
I knew it would link back to you somehow

but really some hacker pricks took like 70 million names and passwords or some shit so if you use the same email and password combo for your email account or anything else you might wanna change that shit. Or so I hear