PDA

View Full Version : Naruto

rasenganking
04-23-2011, 12:46 PM
I was curious to see if any of the shipheads(besides me) read the naruto manga

rasenganking
12-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Well as usual I am the only Manga god here lol so this is where I will discuss who I think Tobi is I think he is Madara's younger brother who else would follow him blindly and would need to take other people's eyes to use the rinnengan

Cam-Dog
12-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Its nice to see you get all that off your chest to bad the only one that listens is you... haha

Knuckles
12-23-2011, 05:17 AM
I haven't read any manga in a long time...mainly just because it got expensive for me over time.

muttonchop
12-23-2011, 08:10 AM
I use to read a lot of Manga as well, and I stopped for the same reason, it just got to damn expensive. That is until I found mangastream.com . it has a reasonable selection of Manga that gets translated and updated to the site nearly the day after it comes out in Japan, and best of all is free. There are a few other similar sites that have a few different series on them, but mangastream is the one I keep going back to.

As for the topic that kicked this off, I think Tobi is Kakashi's old team mate from when he was younger, Obito. Remember, he was crushed and gave his left eye to Kakashi, and for the longest time, the only eye you could see of Tobi's was his right eye. It's only recently since gaining the Rinnegan that you've ever seen his left eye.

Uber Anime Nerd ENGAGE!

rasenganking
12-23-2011, 11:14 AM
I haven't read any manga in a long time...mainly just because it got expensive for me over time.

Expensive? Manga is all over the internet for free there are dozens of sites that hold thousands of different kinds of manga translated in english and free to read

rasenganking
12-23-2011, 11:23 AM
I use to read a lot of Manga as well, and I stopped for the same reason, it just got to damn expensive. That is until I found mangastream.com . it has a reasonable selection of Manga that gets translated and updated to the site nearly the day after it comes out in Japan, and best of all is free. There are a few other similar sites that have a few different series on them, but mangastream is the one I keep going back to.

As for the topic that kicked this off, I think Tobi is Kakashi's old team mate from when he was younger, Obito. Remember, he was crushed and gave his left eye to Kakashi, and for the longest time, the only eye you could see of Tobi's was his right eye. It's only recently since gaining the Rinnegan that you've ever seen his left eye.

Uber Anime Nerd ENGAGE!

Mangareader.net is just as good they have a large selection of manga's to choose from.
I have been hearing that theory a lot but Kakashi's Mangekyo Is a space rip technique while we not only never know the name of Madara's younger brother but we also never learned what his powers are. So we saw a portion of his face which was wrinkly. and the scene where he took his brother's eye It only showed him grabbing the left one. Also in order for it to be Obito that would involve Madara being alive to save him which When he was brought back with the Resurrection jutsu we proved that he was killed by the First hokage. So we never really proved that Madara's brother died by him taking his eyes.

Knuckles
12-24-2011, 04:26 AM
Expensive? Manga is all over the internet for free there are dozens of sites that hold thousands of different kinds of manga translated in english and free to read

I paid for the books.

McChicken116
12-25-2011, 10:26 AM
I used to read it when I had a subscription to Shonen Jump back in the day, and I tried to keep up, but I kind of lost interest

Knuckles
12-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I used to read it when I had a subscription to Shonen Jump back in the day, and I tried to keep up, but I kind of lost interest

Same here.

RichardCetrone
01-22-2013, 05:36 AM
So as usual, I'm Tobi I discussed rinnengan to use someone else's eyes, you need to think Madara's brother who think he will blindly follow him is so I'm here to roll the only cartoon is a god