Key NGP features:

Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED) as the front display

Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device

Dual analog sticks

Two cameras (front and rear)

Software titles on small, dedicated flash memory-based cards

Three motion sensors, gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass

Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity

PlayStation Network access, including ““LiveArea™”, “Near” and “Activity” log features

Trophy Support

NGP will be able to play PSP titles, minis, PS one classics, video and comics from the PlayStation Store.

Mentioned games

Killzone
Uncharted
WipEout
LittleBigPlanet
Call of Duty
Resistance
Little Deviants
Hot Shots Golf
Reality Fighters
Gravity Daze
Smart As
Broken
Hustle Kings

Warning these pictures are fucking huge.
http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/01/ngp_b_image_5.jpg
http://cache-02.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/01/ngp_b_image_2.jpg

DouchBaggins
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I was thinking on trading in my first generation PSP for a newer generation, but this settles that thought process.

I wonder if the joy sticks will be in some way collapsible for storage and traveling purpose. I know the PSP 1 had the low profile joysticks for that same purpose.

Cam-Dog
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
The PSP had a nub NGP will have normal sticks but just smaller than on a PS3.

DouchBaggins
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM
I guess they will have to manufacture some kind of carrying case when you travel with it. with it like that, I wouldn't dare to shove it in my pocket when my attention is needed elsewhere.

Lokela
02-14-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm probably gonna buy it and set it on the self next to the toilet, with my other psp's.

Cam-Dog
02-15-2011, 01:10 AM
Well now you can pwn n00bz while you take the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Cam-Dog
03-21-2011, 10:49 AM
this thing still looks amazing I can't wait to have it in me hands so I can stroke its back.

DouchBaggins
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
A couple of weeks ago when I went to GameStop, I asked about preordering it, and they said that it is listed with them at $299 but that is subject to change until Sony sets an actual sale price. But, you can pre-order it for $50. I plan on trading my first generation PSP as well as some PS2 games that I can't play thanks to PlayStation limiting the playability to the more expensive PS3s when I bought it.