PDA

View Full Version : Site Question?

Ala Douche
11-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe I'm being childish here, but why is there no section labeled "The Poop Deck"? It seems so obvious.

ColbyTS
11-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Maybe I'm being childish here, but why is there no section labeled "The Poop Deck"? It seems so obvious.

The mans got a point. I think we should rename "The Bridge" as "The Poop Deck" It would make alot more sense because we mostly just shoot the shit there with videos and stories.

djdsf
11-17-2010, 07:36 PM
The mans got a point. I think we should rename "The Bridge" as "The Poop Deck" It would make alot more sense because we mostly just shoot the shit there with videos and stories.

I'll give it some thought.

I'm currently working on changing the theme around here. after that's done we can change some stuff and clean up some of the shit that's out of place.

ThePianoMan
11-28-2010, 03:18 PM
My only problem with the site as a user is that is quieter than the awesomeness of the people on it deserves.

However, the Poop Deck should be used as a name for just all the random crap (obviously) to be put.

Cam-Dog
11-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Well there are only about a dozen of us you check the forums out daily. We need to expand. We need people to add to the conversation.
People stopped posting on the main site too.

ThePianoMan
11-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Well there are only about a dozen of us you check the forums out daily. We need to expand. We need people to add to the conversation.

exactly, I come on and look around, but many times, the last post in a section will be from days ago, which a place like this doesn't deserve

Cam-Dog
11-29-2010, 01:08 AM
I've done a lot of pimping but it hasn't gotten me anywhere. Most who registered here just disappeared.

Niyon
11-29-2010, 01:47 PM

I usually check the forums multiple times a day, I just have nothing to say. I'm just a man of few words, which is why I always laugh at how high my post count is

Cam-Dog
11-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Get some more people in here to get the chit chat up.