PDA

View Full Version : Episode #22 - Surrogate Farva

Fisherman
10-27-2010, 10:32 PM
In Episode #22 of the GameLounge, The Fisherman holds down the fort with a couple of guests as Farva is enjoying some fun and hurricanes on a Mexican cruise. Come on in!

Intro

Digital Desk
Diablo III Classes - New Demon Hunter Class
EA and Visceral working on new Command and Conquer Game
Redbox begins renting games - $2/day
Netflix Goes Discless on Wii and PS3 - Which will have a bigger impact?

GameBang
Fisherman and Ala Douche - Fallout: NV

Farva, Fish, Ala Douche Live from PAX

Fresh Catch
360 S Arcade, 2 wireless controllers, 1 year of XBL, 4,000 MS Points - $250
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275606

Outro

Booya

Download Link (http://talkingship.com/forums/gamelounge/TS.GL.Ep22.mp3)
RSS Feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TalkingshipForums-TalkingshipGameLounge)

Ala Douche
11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Best. Episode. Ever.

Cam-Dog
11-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Ala Douche really man you and your little beep show friends should justy jump aboard the ship, we could use some fresh meat. JB and Nerves are all warn out and saggy and these Gamelounge fellas are just odd.

Ala Douche
11-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Fisherman and I are tight. Like, casual encounters tight. I'd love to do a regular podcast in which I didn't have to organize it and edit it every week. I tried handing the Bleep Show off to the other guys when my schedule got crazy, but they haven't done a single episode since I did that... at least I don't think they have. But yeah, I had a great time doing this one.

Though I don't think there are a whole lot of people on this site who know me and therefor could give two shits about what I have to say. I mean, I don't give two shits about what I have to say. I dunno... we'll see how things roll.

Jitterbug
11-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Fisherman and I are tight. Like, casual encounters tight. I'd love to do a regular podcast in which I didn't have to organize it and edit it every week. I tried handing the Bleep Show off to the other guys when my schedule got crazy, but they haven't done a single episode since I did that... at least I don't think they have. But yeah, I had a great time doing this one.

Though I don't think there are a whole lot of people on this site who know me and therefor could give two shits about what I have to say. I mean, I don't give two shits about what I have to say. I dunno... we'll see how things roll.

I give three shits. Threeeeee whole poopies.

Farva
11-09-2010, 11:56 PM
No worries Douche, No one knew who I was either until I got really drunk and finger-banged Nerves little sister behind the dumpster of a Waffle House in Nashville. After that, it was podcast-gravy.

Ala Douche
11-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Oh... that's all I have to do? How old is she?

Jitterbug
11-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh... that's all I have to do? How old is she?

Same age as Nerves. Actually... It is Nerves. He dresses up like a schoolgirl and makes you finger bang his butthole.

Ala Douche
11-12-2010, 07:58 PM
deal.

Lokela
11-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Do it Douchey, do it! Also, pro tip, don't wear a rubber on your finger. Nerves' poop tastes like heaven.

Ala Douche
11-15-2010, 11:32 AM
I feel bad talking about him when he's obviously not engaging. I'd much rather threaten/offer to finger someone's butt hole when they're involved.

Lokela
11-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Good point. There's always Jitterbug's butt whole....

Nerves
11-16-2010, 09:02 PM
***it worked***

Ala Douche
11-17-2010, 03:47 PM
you're goddamn right it did. get ready to be douched. (hypothetically... kinda)

Lokela
11-18-2010, 04:16 PM
I just shit my pants.