PDA

View Full Version : Revamped Superman, Batman 3

Cam-Dog
10-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Looks like Zack Snyder(300, Watchmen) will be directing the man of steels next movie.
Its going to a complete revival just like Batman.
Speaking of Batman Christopher Noland will be producing and has written some of the story along with Batman Begins writer for this new Superman which can only mean good things, I'm confident that it will be a great movie.
In similar news and at no shock Batman 3 will begin filming soon in New Orleans, the same city The Green Lantern was just filmed in.

ColbyTS
10-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Hmmm.... a good Superman movie??? Is it possible... I have faith in Zack Snyder and a hint of hope in C. Nolan I hope.

DouchBaggins
10-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Due to the two named projects that Zach Snyder has done, I am actually stoked about another possibility from both him and Christopher Noland. The only thing that I worry about is how long it will take to hit the big screen. A ton of movies have been getting delayed...more so since the economy went to crap. Though, I might wait until the movies hit blu ray. I can't even remember the last time I went to a movie theater.

Jitterbug
10-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Even better news, the main bad guy in the new Superman movie is going to be General Zod!!! Superman 2 is one of the best superhero movies ever made, and Gen Zod was an awesome baddie (although it was the actor that made that role great, not the other way around.) I look forward to seeing this new incarnation of the caped crusader.

Cam-Dog
10-28-2010, 12:24 AM
I just got word that the new Batman will be called The Dark Knight Rises. Kinda cheesy, maybe it will change.

ColbyTS
10-30-2010, 12:55 AM
I just got word that the new Batman will be called The Dark Knight Rises. Kinda cheesy, maybe it will change.

I wish they would reconsider the riddler thats a bummer he isn't the bad guy

Cam-Dog
10-30-2010, 01:15 PM
The Riddler will happen just not in this film, Nolan likes to change up each Batman movie from the last. No matter what anyone says The Riddler is to much like The Joker and since Nolan likes a challenge he wont do it right after but he will in films 4 or 5.

ColbyTS
11-01-2010, 01:10 AM
The Riddler will happen just not in this film, Nolan likes to change up each Batman movie from the last. No matter what anyone says The Riddler is to much like The Joker and since Nolan likes a challenge he wont do it right after but he will in films 4 or 5.

Still I was looking forward to Jonny Depp (rumored Riddler) and Phillip Seymour Hoffman (rumored Penguin) hitting the screen together and a potentially cool movie.

Cam-Dog
11-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I bet you can still look forward to it just not till the later movies.