PDA

View Full Version : MUTINY! - About Movies

djdsf
10-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Download or listen here. (http://traffic.libsyn.com/tsamovies/TSAMoviesFarvaFish.mp3)

Fisherman and Farva from the Talkingship Game Lounge decide to take over the Movies show this week!

Download or listen here. (http://traffic.libsyn.com/tsamovies/TSAMoviesFarvaFish.mp3)

Niyon
10-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised that neither of you had Super Troopers on your list, or even your runner up lists. Jitterbug and Nerves would be upset that the movie that gave Farva his name wasn't even mentioned!

Farva
10-03-2010, 05:47 AM
It was a great movie that made me laugh plenty, but it's over-played now. If I'm not high, it's not funny.

ColbyTS
10-03-2010, 10:18 AM
It was a great movie that made me laugh plenty, but it's over-played now. If I'm not high, it's not funny.

you son of a bitch... nah but great job guys it was funny good stuff Death to Smoochy is fantastic man I loved your picks thanks for not making me go a whole week without my fix.

Farva
10-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I want you to know that you were the reason we did it Colby. We almost didn't just to say "fuck you" to Cam.

ColbyTS
10-03-2010, 03:51 PM
You just warmed my heart up Farva yeaahh fuck Cam

Nerves
10-03-2010, 04:07 PM

Over-played! NOT FUNNY UNLESS YOU'RE HIGH! Now this is bullshit right here. I am floored right now. You're Farva for fucks sake! I'm sick, just sick.:mad:

Cam-Dog
10-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I want you to know that you were the reason we did it Colby. We almost didn't just to say "fuck you" to Cam.

You just warmed my heart up Farva yeaahh fuck Cam

... I don't get it. :confused::(

ColbyTS
10-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Over-played! NOT FUNNY UNLESS YOU'RE HIGH! Now this is bullshit right here. I am floored right now. You're Farva for fucks sake! I'm sick, just sick.:mad:

I'm not gonna lie to you (haha) I have to side with Nerves on this one. Your name is Farva you can't not enjoy Super Troopers anymore.