PDA

View Full Version : Why in the Fresh Hell are We still Burning Cash On other Countries

rasenganking
09-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I mean really they say were in a damn recession(spelled that wrong i think) and yet here we are still in all sorts of other toilet bowl countries buring our cash on them we are literally turing our selfs into a crap country that way i never hear about the other countries helping minor ones its always us WHYYYY?!

Cam-Dog
09-13-2010, 03:40 PM
I wish I could tell you why but its a mystery to me too. I just know that we would be a lot better off if we just stayed here on our own turf but that will never happen due to Money and politics which basically go hand in hand.

rasenganking
09-13-2010, 04:12 PM
ya i know i feel as if they just do it to show us numbers to make it look like we are losing it

Farva
09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
We can't stand on our own. We outsource everything. Our major export is need. We are a wealthy country that can no longer support itself. We will continue to "throw money" at other countries so that we can, in turn, manipulate them for our benefit.

rasenganking
09-16-2010, 01:28 AM
We can't stand on our own. We outsource everything. Our major export is need. We are a wealthy country that can no longer support itself. We will continue to "throw money" at other countries so that we can, in turn, manipulate them for our benefit.

well that was quite the sense making answer i say bravo to you sir

Farva
09-16-2010, 02:10 AM
well that was quite the sense making answer i say bravo to you sir

Thanks. I was totally hammered.

rasenganking
09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
haha nice

Natural Eraser
10-01-2010, 03:17 PM
The only thing that truly is "burning money on other countries" is war. The international market is an interesting thing, everyone depend on everyone. The US probably also pays U help, which means that you give money to underdeveloped countries, which is really helping them out.

rasenganking
10-14-2010, 07:43 PM
ya but i would rather let those minor countries die off then we come in clean it up and make it our own so we dont have to do all this beating around the bush bull shit

Cam-Dog
10-14-2010, 09:19 PM
You can't let a country "die off" man every country has to much worth to let it go to waste but that is also what gets them in trouble in the first place sometimes.

Abrahamm Lincoln
10-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Before you argue how much America wastes money on other countries take a look at how much America wastes on other bullshit. The penny takes 1.7 cents to make, meaning we lose 70 million dollars of tax dollars every year for a coin that has almost no value also taking the time to fumble with this useless coin costs people 1 Billion in productivity costs. The nickle takes 9 cents to produce. So before you talk about wasting money, think about the real waste.