PDA

View Full Version : Eureka

rasenganking
09-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Man ive been watching this show sense the pilot and i think its awsome for those who dont what it is its about a cop and his daughter move to a secret town where all the smartest people in the world live and its his job as the new sheriff to keep the peace but something crazy always happens its awsome

Cam-Dog
09-11-2010, 02:36 PM
I really know nothing about the show but now it sounds interesting.

rasenganking
09-11-2010, 03:23 PM
it really is its not like csi or any of that its more of a fun kind of mystery show cause some of the stuff that happens is just crazy

blackcat0158
04-22-2011, 08:32 AM
It's a fantastic show- I've been way into it since the start. I think that rasenganking missed what is possibly the best part of the show- the sheriff is just an ordinary guy. Not a super-brilliant scientist with a PhD- but just a regular dude like most of us on the ship.

Because the top-secret town is home to the world's best and brightest, it suffers greatly when things go awry (and they almost always do). It's up to our lovable sheriff to bumble his way through to save the day.

ColbyTS
04-22-2011, 08:57 AM
I have wanted to watch this one but haven't gotten to it. I think I will now because it sounds really good.

rasenganking
04-23-2011, 01:02 PM
It really is a good show