PDA

View Full Version : The Iraq War is Over

Natural Eraser
09-01-2010, 12:46 AM
President Barrack Obama announced yesterday (August 30.) that the Iraq war is over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxG0JrWNDaU

Jitterbug
09-01-2010, 07:21 AM
President Barrack Obama announced yesterday (August 30.) that the Iraq war is over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxG0JrWNDaU

I wonder how the Republicans will spin this to make it a "bad" thing,

El Mariachi
09-01-2010, 03:47 PM
I wonder how the Republicans will spin this to make it a "bad" thing,

Probably they will spin off some shit like "The war won't be over until we get Osama Bin Laden yada yada yada"

Jitterbug
09-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Maybe Obama hates America because he wants to send more guns here instead of leaving them in Iraq.

ColbyTS
09-02-2010, 12:03 AM
You guys wanna know when I decided to be a republican? Well you're gonna anyway, I was watching David Letterman and he had this top 10 things a republican would say and #8 was Marriage should be between a man and a woman, or two really hot chicks. haha sorry that cracked me up.

Natural Eraser
09-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Obama said in his press-conference that by August next year he would have ended the war in Afghanistan as well. Then in August 2011 will be the first time the USA have not been involved in combat since the second world war.

Jitterbug
09-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Obama said in his press-conference that by August next year he would have ended the war in Afghanistan as well. Then in August 2011 will be the first time the USA have not been involved in combat since the second world war.

Then the Republicans will get back into office and start some shit in some third world country so that we can authorize massive military spending again. Mark my words.

El Mariachi
09-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Then the Republicans will get back into office and start some shit in some third world country so that we can authorize massive military spending again. Mark my words.

My best bet is either Mexico (with the drug war going on, the can find any scapegoat they want) or ... shit, I forgot that country in Africa that was in some kind of civil war, Dubai or something.

muttonchop
09-06-2010, 03:13 AM
I've learned to never bet on a sure thing...

El Mariachi
09-06-2010, 12:18 PM
My best bet is either Mexico (with the drug war going on, the can find any scapegoat they want) or ... shit, I forgot that country in Africa that was in some kind of civil war, Dubai or something.

edit: Darfur. That was it.