PDA

View Full Version : WoW Cataclysm

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 10:31 AM
I've temporarily quit playing WoW. I think that when Cataclysm comes out I'll jump back in, if for no other reason then to check out the goblins. What about everyone else? Are you excited about Cataclysm?

Choopy
03-28-2010, 12:12 PM
I am pretty burned out on WOW.
I am not sure if even Cataclysm will revive that.
The though of leveling up another toon is far too daunting.

MikeH
03-28-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm not looking forward to Cataclysm because I want to level another toon through the new/old world :P

I'm looking forward to the rest of the new content and changes that are coming with it.
Of course, I'm still playing now anyway.

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm not looking forward to Cataclysm because I want to level another toon through the new/old world :P

I'm looking forward to the rest of the new content and changes that are coming with it.
Of course, I'm still playing now anyway.

My wife and I will probably start playing again so we can level up a Goblin.

Abrahamm Lincoln
03-28-2010, 06:44 PM
I am somewhat looking forward to Cataclysm but I to have found myself a little burnt out of WoW right now. Though the Guild Advancement and the Worgen class excites me but beyond that it looks like more of the same.

MrsChupacabra
03-28-2010, 08:01 PM
In all honesty I think the Goblin thing looks pretty cool. (DID I JUST SAY THAT?) I have to say, I am a little excited to see the new toons.
Still I am not much into the game. It bores me unless we're doing a dungeon.

daCooksta
03-28-2010, 09:44 PM
In all honesty I think the Goblin thing looks pretty cool. (DID I JUST SAY THAT?) I have to say, I am a little excited to see the new toons.
Still I am not much into the game. It bores me unless we're doing a dungeon.

Which, with the dungeon finder they added a few patches ago, allows you to level from 15 to 80 doing nothing BUT dungeons.

Personally, I'll be getting this day 1, and am fairly excited. I'm an Alliance player, so I'll probably play as a Wargen, but I'm sure I'll give Goblins a shot too. To skip the whole crowded levelling thing, I may play a Wargen DK (even though my main's a DK).

MrsChupacabra
03-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Don's the WOW master... I just kinda follow him around and look pretty...

I am kidding, kinda... I am learning the game, but I don't like to just walk around. I want to fight all those bad guys and kick their asses. I have to say, the fact that Don told me that I will never be as good as he is, offers me a bit of a challenge. I don't think I would play without him though.

What is with the werewolf? He looks kinda fun too.

r0per
03-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Im looking forward to cataclysm and the changes it will bring to everything. I am holding off on rolling some toons just for the race/class combinations that will be available when it drops. I will probably get it on day 1 and play it.

Oleander4321
03-31-2010, 05:28 PM
The goblins do look cool, maybe we can make a TS goblin guild.

daCooksta
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
The goblins do look cool, maybe we can make a TS goblin guild.

If we play it on Alliance (Wargen) on Bladefist, I can help with Gold and heirlooms and stuff.

Please.

Jitterbug
03-31-2010, 06:16 PM
If we play it on Alliance (Wargen) on Bladefist, I can help with Gold and heirlooms and stuff.

Please.

We could definitely do a Wargen group too, but I'm far more excited to play a Goblin!

MrsChupacabra
03-31-2010, 10:27 PM
I think that actually does sound fun.... To make a TS guild... as long as you guys don't take the game too seriously.... because that's just not my thing. I like to play and have fun. Don and I have been working on our toons, and finally we're up to level 61 on Shadris. I like to play when I want to... I never plan on having it rule my night. If you're cool with that, I am down.

Oh and Don is the WOW master.... So I am sure he would be down too. :biggrin1:

Choopy
04-01-2010, 12:37 AM
That is a cool idea. We should hash out server/faction before hand so it can be properly advertised.
My vote: faction - horde
server - shandris preferably. But I'm not too concerned.

daCooksta
04-01-2010, 07:26 AM
That is a cool idea. We should hash out server/faction before hand so it can be properly advertised.
My vote: faction - horde
server - shandris preferably. But I'm not too concerned.

I'd prefer Bladefist Alliance, but that's just because that's where my main is. I'm game for anything.

Jitterbug
04-01-2010, 08:15 AM
I'd prefer Bladefist Alliance, but that's just because that's where my main is. I'm game for anything.

I'm sure we could find a server that had some maxed out characters so that we could get some help with our baby toons. And I would vote Horde as well - it felt so dirty playing Alliance recently.

daCooksta
04-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm sure we could find a server that had some maxed out characters so that we could get some help with our baby toons. And I would vote Horde as well - it felt so dirty playing Alliance recently.

I've never played past level 10 or so on Horde, so I'd be cool with a Hordie.

Farva
04-01-2010, 08:54 AM
I have no idea what any of you are talking about, but I find the conversation oddly arousing.

Please......continue.....

Choopy
04-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Regardless of what you are used to playing (for leveling purposes that is) all the low level areas are supposed to be changing. So I think whatever we have to do to get the most people together is best. Having a rich main would be helpful.

daCooksta
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Regardless of what you are used to playing (for leveling purposes that is) all the low level areas are supposed to be changing. So I think whatever we have to do to get the most people together is best. Having a rich main would be helpful.

Sigh...

How much longer do we have to wait for this?

I'm psyched.