PDA

View Full Version : What's the best drinking band?

Jitterbug
08-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Music is essential to a good party, but my question is: What's the greatest drinking band of all time?

The Dropkick Murphy's are near the top of my list, but they don't get the crown. That honor goes to The Grateful Dead. While being high is usually the way to go with them, for me (I haven't smoked pot in 13 years) I turn to the trusty beer. And the music still fits perfectly with my mood.

ColbyTS
08-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Music is essential to a good party, but my question is: What's the greatest drinking band of all time?

The Dropkick Murphy's are near the top of my list, but they don't get the crown. That honor goes to The Grateful Dead. While being high is usually the way to go with them, for me (I haven't smoked pot in 13 years) I turn to the trusty beer. And the music still fits perfectly with my mood.

Always so quick to point out you've been off the wagon for 13 years.

Cam-Dog
08-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Abba usually gets my pants party going.

Nerves
08-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I actually like a variety (shocker) Some memorables have been...Soundgarden/Pearl Jam and a night of metal. However my favorite night was a dancing to Madonna's Ray of Light in my living room with a bunch of other adults who, like me, shouldn't have been. But LOVED it!

Jitterbug
08-28-2010, 06:33 PM
I actually like a variety (shocker) Some memorables have been...Soundgarden/Pearl Jam and a night of metal. However my favorite night was a dancing to Madonna's Ray of Light in my living room with a bunch of other adults who, like me, shouldn't have been. But LOVED it!

I bet you wish that had been your gayest night ever... but it wasn't even closer.

ThePianoMan
10-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Mad Dog McRea - Irish-Folk Rock band, located here in Plymouth, best live band I've ever been to :biggrin1:

VesQ5bMb4OM