PDA

View Full Version : Laura Croft video game

ColbyTS
08-19-2010, 01:44 PM
I just wanted to say you know who I would absolutely entrust with the creation of a respectable version of this game, NaughtyDog. The creators of the Uncharted duo, that type of game is perfect for what a Laura Croft videogame should be. From the treasure hunting to the action I think it would be a perfect fit for a high budget version of this game.

Cam-Dog
08-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I would not want NaughtyDog to make a Croft game just because of the reasons you think it would be good. It would just be a reskined Uncharted game. I want NaughtDog to keep making there own games with new IPs ranging from Uncharted to some other cools things I'm sure they want to make.
However I would not mind to see another studio make a Croft game on par with Uncharted kinda like the studio that made Dante's Inferno and how they copied God of War.

Farva
08-19-2010, 05:10 PM
The only thing Lara Croft does for me is drive me to hit on big-tittied girls with a braided pony-tail. Not a fan of tge series otherwise.

As for this argument, I think uncharted is a much better Tomb Raider game. The took and improved the game and it's signature pieces in every way. I agree with Cam.

ColbyTS
08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
The only thing Lara Croft does for me is drive me to hit on big-tittied girls with a braided pony-tail. Not a fan of tge series otherwise.

As for this argument, I think uncharted is a much better Tomb Raider game. The took and improved the game and it's signature pieces in every way. I agree with Cam.

Maybe if we made it a halfy with God of War and Uncharted so we see some titties and get the full action. But I can see what your saying not wanting Naughty to do a remake thing.

Fisherman
08-20-2010, 10:30 AM
I agree with CamDog. You kind of end up with the Duke Nukem-Gearbox conundrum here. Do you really want Naughty Dog spending their time trying to breathe life into an old, dying (if not already dead) franchise? The way to revival for these types of franchises is to give them to up-and-coming developers without a lot of name recognition. If they can pull it off it can be hugely successful and soon enough we'll have another great development studio whose releases we can look forward to.