PDA

View Full Version : Sony Steals One Other Franchise

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Okay Sony fans,
As many PS3 fanboys will insist on arguing - there are a lot of great game franchises that are not available on the PS3. If you could hijack one other video game franchise to bring onto the PS3, what would it be?

Fisherman
03-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Mass Effect is your champion here. PS3 fans don't seem to care too much about Halo in the first place, but cannot deny the excellence of the Mass Effect games. I consider Mass Effect 2 the greatest game I have ever played, so it has to be my choice here.

ImNotEmo
03-28-2010, 01:08 PM
if you would have asked me this 2 weeks ago i would have said Left 4 Dead, but since Steams coming to mac i can FINALLY play it. Halo and Gears are both cool but i feel like the PS3 has a pretty solid shooter selction and dont really need more. as for Mario Kart, Mod Nation Racers is coming out soon and that looks wayyy better than mario kart!
so im going to have to go Mass Effect, ive never played any of them but i want to

Cam-Dog
03-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Zelda for sure, we don't get may of those adventure type games on the PS3.
Fable would be a close second because its well a Zelda type game.

PaganNinja
03-28-2010, 06:53 PM
wii sports is one of the options? I thought sony already showed that game off at GDC. ZING

MrSoft
04-06-2010, 08:02 PM
I'd have to go with Left 4 Dead, that seems like it could be a lot of fun for multiplayer. Other than that the Mario series is the only other franchise that I'm actually bothered about. I honestly (say what you like about being a fanboy) don't miss any of the other franchises, including Mass Effect which has never interested me in the slightest.

Apologies for resurrecting some slightly old threads here but I'm bored, avoiding work and can't even play PS3 cos it's updating.

El Mariachi
04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I went with Fable. The ps3 needs more western RPGs

Farva
04-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Mass Effect. It's an amazing series, and could be mindblowing if it's graphics were pushed on the PS3.

I'd also be happy if there was only one disk instead of two.

daCooksta
04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't have a PS3, but I can see the motion controls being incorporated into it fairly well. For example, when you get jumped by one of those hunchback-looking things that jump on your head and make you run around, if you shook the controller, it would have an effect on his control.