PDA

View Full Version : BMDD Night - Xbox 360 Netflix - Saturday, August 21 at 9:00 pm TS Time

Fisherman
08-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Someone's gonna have to head this up, because I won't be home this Saturday night. Sign up below and have fun, fellas!

Cam-Dog
08-18-2010, 11:07 PM
I can't head it but I will be drunk off my ass and drunk dialing the ship for 100!

ColbyTS
08-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm almost positive I will be there this time, me and the cam boy have a date with the talkinghsip voicemail.

Xgamr
08-19-2010, 05:51 AM
I was about to post a thread about this but i can host but it will be at 7pm TS time aka 9pm EST

last time i took over only DEL showed up. so just post here if you want to join up.

also if the person hosting doesnt have the movie in their queue, do you add the movie from netflix.com during the bmdd or a different way?

ColbyTS
08-19-2010, 08:06 AM
I was about to post a thread about this but i can host but it will be at 7pm TS time aka 9pm EST

last time i took over only DEL showed up. so just post here if you want to join up.

also if the person hosting doesnt have the movie in their queue, do you add the movie from netflix.com during the bmdd or a different way?

You can add it on the website but if someone else suggests the movie then you can just watch it by clicking on it.

Xgamr
08-19-2010, 09:26 AM
^ ah but what if said movie is on instant but in the selection 360 gives you since its the not the full one to my knowledge

ColbyTS
08-19-2010, 10:57 AM
^ ah but what if said movie is on instant but in the selection 360 gives you since its the not the full one to my knowledge

Haha I have no idea what you are asking but I'm sure we will sort it out when we get there man

Lokela
08-19-2010, 03:31 PM

As long as someone in the party has the movie added to their que, does not have to be party leader, everyone will be able to watch it. It's a good idea to browse the netflix website ahead of time, and add any movies you think will be good BMDD's. ;)

Xgamr
08-19-2010, 04:54 PM
ok well i have a good amount already so. the more choices the good. the better

just remember 7PM TS time / 9PM EST. and if you know of any movies it's giving it a 2 hour time limit max since sundays are too hectic for me to go to bed past midnight.

if the time doesnt work, then ill find a night to host which may be hard in the coming weeks due to plans with friends, school starting and one of my 4 fantasy FB drafts

Cam-Dog
08-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Drunken Master! Note: I was the first to suggest it not that bastard Farva!

Xgamr
08-21-2010, 08:34 AM
sorry to say but im not going to be able to host. got sick late last night and its still slightly effecting and throwing me off. one of these days something wont stop me from hosting

Jitterbug
08-21-2010, 02:56 PM
I won't be able to make it since Nerves and I are recording the 100th episode tonight. Maybe we'll pop in for a sec to say hi to everyone. Also, whoever joins the BMDD should make sure to drop a call into the Voicemail to say, "Hi!"

Cam-Dog
08-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Will do Captain.