PDA

View Full Version : New Wii Zelda Game

Fisherman
03-28-2010, 03:06 AM
It's a widely-accepted rumor that this year at E3 Nintendo will unveil their newest Zelda game for the Wii. My question, dear shipmates, is this: What style of Zelda game would you prefer the next one be? Another cell-shaded adventure like Wind Waker? A revamped top-down like Four Swords? Or should it be in the visual style of Twilight Princess?

Me, I'm hoping for a Twilight Princess-styled remake of A Link to the Past, a game that passed me by for the most part during my teenage years.

Nerves
03-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I agree. Twilight Princess was an amazing game. If they could put that kind of effort into this new installment, I'll be a happy Nerves. I think if they tried a straight reworking of the original Legend of Zelda like this, it would be pretty bad-ass.

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 08:13 AM
We'll see. After selling my Wii, my excitement level for anything new from Nintendo is understandably tempered. I will say this though - The more I think about The Wind Waker the more I hate it. I played it to completion and tried to like it, but ended up really disliking the whole experience.

Grantly
03-29-2010, 08:41 PM
We'll see. After selling my Wii, my excitement level for anything new from Nintendo is understandably tempered. I will say this though - The more I think about The Wind Waker the more I hate it. I played it to completion and tried to like it, but ended up really disliking the whole experience.

Really? Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda. Everything in that game was just so well done.