PDA

View Full Version : Sony Franchise Revival

Fisherman
03-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Alright guys, here's your chance. One classic Sony franchise gets revived for the PS3. Which one is it, and why?

Nerves
03-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Intelligent Qube. With the power of the PS3 this 3-D puzzler would be sweeeeet.

Fisherman
03-28-2010, 12:36 PM
That's a good pick, buddy. Maybe around this time next year it would be an actual 3D puzzler. I've always wondered what happened to Sly Cooper, but my pick for this one would have to be Twisted Metal. With the open-world gameplay style of a Burnout Paradise, and the personality of Twisted Metal, I think Sony would have a hit on its hands. Think Blur and Split/Second with actually entertaining characters.

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 12:50 PM
I heard that the Twisted Metal guys (the original ones - the guys that came back to make Twisted Metal Black) are developing a new game. Here's hoping!

Cam-Dog
03-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I'd love to see a Star Wars Battlefront game come out but I'm pretty sure it would be on 360 as well so that may not count for this thread.
Twisted Metal as well.

Jitterbug
03-28-2010, 07:17 PM
I'd love to see a Star Wars Battlefront game come out but I'm pretty sure it would be on 360 as well so that may not count for this thread.
Twisted Metal as well.

YES! I loved SW Battlefront, but I wasn't crazy about the sequels, where you had heroic powers. I always kinda felt like it was too easy with those.

Gilarus
04-11-2010, 07:37 AM
A PS3 rendition of Twisted Metal could be pretty cool.

Jitterbug
04-11-2010, 08:48 AM
A PS3 rendition of Twisted Metal could be pretty cool.

Yeah - Twisted Metal Black was a damn fun game on the PS2, and TM1 and 2 were great as well. As long as they brought the team that made those games together again then I would definitely be interested. (They had some other team of people make TM3 and it was shit.)