PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham City

Cam-Dog
08-05-2010, 04:07 PM
The title for the sequel was just announced. I just the story is that a part of Gotham has been turned into a high security prison and the joke is doing what he does, trying to kill the bat.
Cat woman will be in the game in some form along with Two-Face.
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/08/500x_gicover.jpg
This is one of my most hyped for games of Fall 2011, I loved Arkham Asylum to the point for finding every little thing in the game so this one is a day one purchase for me.

Kariz
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Can't wait, though I wish the game could be set somewhere other than a prison. Still, I'm sure it'll be a day one purchase for me.

Oh, and I have nowhere to post this but I need to post it somewhere

gC8GTmX2G5w

Cam-Dog
08-05-2010, 04:42 PM
That song is retarded.

El Mariachi
08-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Well. I can't get anymore hyped on receiving my game informer. Digging the cover art.

Kariz
08-05-2010, 10:06 PM
That's a good point, this could be the first Game Informer I actually read in a while.

Quinstar
08-06-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm so excited about this game and praying that my Game Informer is in the mail before I leave town this weekend. I read that they are reworking the detective mode in this one so that you don't end up using it the whole game, which is also very exciting. This and Infamous 2 are probably my most anticipated games for next year.

ColbyTS
08-06-2010, 07:39 AM
That cover art looks hella sick

Fisherman
08-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah this game looks bad ass. I picked up the first but it got completely buried for me. I'll probably kick off Extra Life this year by taking it on an endurance run. That is if I can avoid NHL 11 for the first 10 hours of the marathon.

MrSoft
08-07-2010, 07:20 PM
This is 1 of the disappointingly few games I'm really excited for. I'm slightly concerned as to how they're gonna handle the new setting and I know they've got a HUGE expectation to live up to but unless I hear some really bad shit this is a definite (near)day 1 buy.

Also, I know some people don't agree but the only real issue I had with B:AA were the slightly under underwhelming in number and highly underutilised in quality boss battles. Too few and too unimaginative/unsatisfying. I'm hoping that throwing in a couple of series stalwarts like Cat and Dent along with a bit of sequel polish might solve that gripe.

Also, Batman in white looks badass... I imagine considerably less functional, what with those shadows he likes to hide in being black and all but still very badass.

Quinstar
08-09-2010, 08:13 AM
All this B:AA talk is making me want to go back and play it again. I'm kind of glad that B:AC isn't coming out till later in the year so it doesn't interfere with my KZ3 obsession for the beginning of the year.

Lokela
08-09-2010, 08:46 AM
That cover art looks tight like a goat's butt. I still haven't played the first game. Guess I should get on that.

Jitterbug
08-09-2010, 08:50 AM
That cover art looks tight like a goat's butt. I still haven't played the first game. Guess I should get on that.

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/farm-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/pygmy-goat-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/pygmy-goat-0026.jpg

Shaweet!

Quinstar
08-09-2010, 09:04 AM
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/farm-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/pygmy-goat-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/pygmy-goat-0026.jpg

Shaweet!

I want one!!!!!