PDA

View Full Version : Episode #9 - Kane and Limbo

Fisherman
07-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks for listening to Episode #9 of the Talkingship GameLounge!

Show Notes - Talkingship GameLounge Episode #9

What we’re drinking
Farva - Carolines and Milk
Fisherman - Scuttlebutt Amber Ale

Digital Desk
- The Jackson Estate pulls the plug on the Dancing Zomb
- Gears of War 3 Beast Mode vs. Halo: Reach Firefight 2.0
- Gamestop buys Kongregate
- Dude stabbed at Comic-Con, Cosplay ensues

Care Package
Farva - Kane and Lynch Demo (Hydro Thunder Hurricane releases on Thursday)
Fisherman - Starcraft 2 - with a twist!

GameBang
Fisherman - DJ Hero
Farva - Limbo

Walk the Plank
Fisherman - Limbo
Farva - Transformers: WFC Escalation

Gamernight Announcements
Thursday, July 29th 9:15 pm TS Time - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360
Saturday, July 31st 9:00 pm TS Time - BMDD Xbox 360 Netflix

Download Link (http://talkingship.com/forums/gamelounge/TS.GL.Ep9b.mp3)
RSS Feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TalkingshipForums-TalkingshipGameLounge)

TheStonedSheep
07-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Great episode. That iTunes review was me, I believe I sign off at the end as well. Oh, and it's pronounced I made a doodie, an IRL friend bet I couldn't get someone on a podcast to say it, so far he's winning.

Fisherman
07-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Great episode. That iTunes review was me, I believe I sign off at the end as well. Oh, and it's pronounced I made a doodie, an IRL friend bet I couldn't get someone on a podcast to say it, so far he's winning.

Thanks for the compliments and the review! Hah, yeah, that "one O" thing has kind of got you screwed.

TheStonedSheep
07-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah, changed it to two OOs. Need to review some more podcasts.

ColbyTS
07-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Man great episode I liked your in-depth coverage of Limbo it sounds pretty bad ass and I think I want to play the shitting the pants game

Farva
07-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Glad you liked it. Thanks for listening.

ColbyTS
07-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Glad you liked it. Thanks for listening.

Damnit Farva I feel like you are just an automated service now, it's like you have a secretary answering your posts, the fame really changed you man... It really changed you

Farva
07-29-2010, 11:41 PM
Damnit Farva I feel like you are just an automated service now, it's like you have a secretary answering your posts, the fame really changed you man... It really changed you

And now I get personal.

C.P. You cock-punching abortion failure. Here I am trying to provide you with content both for your listening and reading pleasure. I greet your lessee as soon as I see it with a response so you know you're appreciated, and you shit on me. You ungrateful slop of gruel. May your armpits be forever infected with the fleas of a thousand camels.

That said, thanks for listening and being such a great participant on the forums. It's great having you around.

ColbyTS
07-29-2010, 11:44 PM
And now I get personal.

C.P. You cock-punching abortion failure. Here I am trying to provide you with content both for your listening and reading pleasure. I greet your lessee as soon as I see it with a response so you know you're appreciated, and you shit on me. You ungrateful slop of gruel. May your armpits be forever infected with the fleas of a thousand camels.

That said, thanks for listening and being such a great participant on the forums. It's great having you around.

I feel like my dad just walked out on me all over again...

Jitterbug
07-29-2010, 11:46 PM
And now I get personal.

Is this what a Camel Flea looks like? Cause this is the pic that popped up when I searched for a Camel Flea image.

http://www.hotbuzz4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/camel-spider-image.jpg

Cam-Dog
07-30-2010, 12:32 AM
And now I get personal.

Having read this I feel Colby's pain.
I feel like my dad just walked out on me all over again...

*(don't worry he didn't really, he just died)

Is this what a Camel Flea looks like? Cause this is the pic that popped up when I searched for a Camel Flea image.

http://www.hotbuzz4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/camel-spider-image.jpg
Holy Diver what the hell!

ColbyTS
08-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Farva my boy I have to disagree with you on the Kane and Lynch demo man I really enjoyed it. I will agree that the second time I needed a human shield it was nothing short of impossible but I thought the graphics looked pretty damn good , the last one was so blocky and very average while this one wasn't exactly the most incredible ever it was very very much improved. And I could get used to the shaky camera.

ColbyTS
08-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Man you guys Kongregate is just the coolest site man, thanks for the heads up, my exposure to sunlight time is at an all time low

Fisherman
08-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Man you guys Kongregate is just the coolest site man, thanks for the heads up, my exposure to sunlight time is at an all time low

That's what we do, buddy! Kongregate is fantastic, hopefully Gamestop doesn't fuck it all up.

Cam-Dog
08-02-2010, 04:35 PM
What demo of Kane and Lynch 2 did you play Farva? It sounds way different from the one I played.
Fisherman, can you hook up your PS3 to the 3D monitor? You have to, there are a few free patches you can download for a few games to try out 3D.

Fisherman
08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
What demo of Kane and Lynch 2 did you play Farva? It sounds way different from the one I played.
Fisherman, can you hook up your PS3 to the 3D monitor? You have to, there are a few free patches you can download for a few games to try out 3D.

I'm pretty sure that will work. It accepts HDMI, its just a matter of getting the PS3 to sync with the wireless glasses at that point. I'll check it out sometime in the next few weeks. Any suggestions on what to give it a test run on?

Cam-Dog
08-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Cool Fish, ummm there are a few budget tittles that have 3D patches like Motorstorm 2, Wipeout HD, and Super Stardust.

Fisherman
08-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Cool Fish, ummm there are a few budget tittles that have 3D patches like Motorstorm 2, Wipeout HD, and Super Stardust.

Wipeout HD it is!